This Life | Teen Ink

This Life

By heycallmemoriarty GOLD, King George, Virginia
heycallmemoriarty GOLD, King George, Virginia

"The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it." -Ernest Hemingway
"IZ UR BAND RDY? anoncer pls I waz born redy k." -bandgek
"I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice." -Roald Dahl

Summary:

Valleri is a young horse trainer who managed to prove herself in the great farms of Virginia, and moved to North Carolina with her two horses, Radiance and Vertigo, to prove herself there.
She meets Tom, who wants a horse trained, and then John, the previous trainer, shows up and wants his job back. She has to save herself, right?

Maggie H.

This Life

Thanks! Yeah I know I rushed it...it's kinda the fact that it was all at me at once, and I couldn't stop writing (oops) then it just ended. I didn't plot it out or anything sooo. And awesome! Good luck!!

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

I enjoyed that, a little rushed at times. If you keep working on writing I think you'll be very good. We have the same dreams, I plan on being a trainer and boarder too. I hope you manage to achive that too!