One Email | Teen Ink

One Email

June 16, 2011
By leeanniebananie, Indianapolis, Indiana
leeanniebananie, Indianapolis, Indiana
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It is process that matters. Not money or recognition. Not even publication. A real writer keeps writing because he loves the process. He loves writing itself: what it teaches him about himself, the way it takes him away from the real world into one of his own making. He works, keeps working, because he loves his work--even though what he’trying to do often seems impossible."


Summary:

Alyson Connor is the typical popular girl at her high school. She has the posse, the power, the beauty, and the messy background that made her who she is.
Katelyn Henry is the "normal" one, with little excitement or adventure in her life. She envies the colorful life girls like Alyson seem to lead, and wishes to be a part of it.
Asher Smith is a straight-A student with a passion for learning. Not a day goes by without studying intensely for a test. The unnecessary stress he puts on himself can only lead to a breakdown.
Dana Wilson wants desperately to be noticed, but gets more than she bargains for when her unusual outfit choices and behavior alienate her from her classmates.
What links these four teens?
One email.


Leeann S.

One Email


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


AKwritten said...
on Mar. 30 2012 at 3:27 pm
AKwritten, Anchorage, Alaska
0 articles 0 photos 22 comments
Great Story, Keep on Posting/ Writing!