Merlin | Teen Ink

Merlin

By Barnowl14 BRONZE, Seattle, Washington
Barnowl14 BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

"The only time to eat diet food is while waiting for the steak to cook"- Julia Child

Summary:

Amber is a young Merlin falcon who is living in a changing world. An evil red-tailed hawk has killed the rightful king, taken and taken over the throne. Then, one day, Amber and her family are kid-napped. Amber manages to get away, and joins with a group of young raptors (one of whom is the young prince), to put the rightful ruler back on the throne.

Barnowl14

Merlin

Barnowl14 BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

Going to post the next chapter within the week!

Barnowl14 BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

I need character names! I can't keep writing because I'm out of names. Any ideas?

Barnowl14 BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

Thanks! I'll be posting more chapters within the next few weeks

AuntSarah said...
This is AWESOME!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

Barnowl14 BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

Thanks! I'll check it out.

JazzyJay said...
JazzyJay, Silver Spring, Maryland

"It doesn't matter how young you are you always have the chance to pursue your dream." but the one I always use is "Give me a minute!"

I love it so far. It realy is coming together very smothly. I'm Jasmine H aka Jazzy Jay maybe you could read my book and rate it or even post a comment. I'd love to see what you think about my book.