Rosalie | Teen Ink

Rosalie

By Megpie94 SILVER, Cumberland, Maryland
Megpie94 SILVER, Cumberland, Maryland

Summary:

Will Rosalie Malfoy be able to overcome family differences and bring an end to two infamous family feuds? Follow Rosalie as she discovers who she is and what she beleives in.

Megan L.

Rosalie

Barnowl14 BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

"The only time to eat diet food is while waiting for the steak to cook"- Julia Child

This is really good! I have just one question: Who are Dominique, Louis, Molly, and Lucy?

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Any comments on my stories/review on yours

This is really good, I LUV it! I'm a totall Harry Potter fan, and this is awesome! I just finished this story, and now I'm eager for more! PLEASE write more! Oh, and can you check out my stories/books, Maximum Ride: The Last Chapter (fanfic article), Forbidden (action-adventure novel), If Tree's Would Speak (poetry freeverse) and Butterfly Tears (poetry freeverse)???? And wou;d you comment/Review/critic? :) That would be awesome! <3

Megpie94 SILVER, Cumberland, Maryland
Thankz so much for your critiqe. I see what you mean I'll work on that:) I'd love to read yours:) Thankz again:)

tealbird said...
This is really interesting...I'd be really interested to see what you could do with your own idea and not a spinoff of someone elses! I think you did a good job, but my one critique is that you kind of need to make the switch in POV a little smoother...don't state that it will change, but make it change naturally. Other than that, keep it up! I would very much like you to read my novel, Scarred, if you could. I would be so appreciative!

Megpie94 SILVER, Cumberland, Maryland
PLEASE COMMENT/REVEIW/CRITIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megpie94 SILVER, Cumberland, Maryland
If someone could comment on this book I would really appreciate it. I will only continue this if I get feed back. Thankz:)