Avengers: The Rise of Hell | Teen Ink

Avengers: The Rise of Hell

November 5, 2023
By RISHAN, New Delhi, Other
More by this author
RISHAN, New Delhi, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

Hi! My name is Rishan. I am 13 years old and I'm in class 8th. I study in DPS RKP in Delhi. I like football, gaming and writing fictional stories. I love Marvel movies and series. So i thought i would write a story related to Marvel. I think that people would enjoy reading this and maybe get inspired to write their own story.

Water. It’s a funny element. It can drown you, freeze you, burn you yet you need it to live. It was a day like any other in Los Angeles, Malibu. The tides were low and the weather was warm. The streets were busy and the beach was a popular tourist spot. Suddenly the water started to rise and didn’t stop. It kept rising and drowned half of Malibu before it finally stopped and went back in the ocean. Hundreds of buildings were destroyed and hundreds had died not to mention the ones injured. The water went back in but there was a sign. A large one. The words “Fire Will Rain When I Rise” were written in blood right beneath the statue of Michael Carter on St. Claire Street. The most famous street in Malibu. The statue of M. Carter pointed toward the Pelican Bay Prison. The most heavily guarded prison in the world. Stephen Strange approached the scene and saw the sign. These words haunted him and remined him of his dark past before he became a sorcerer and protected the reality of time and the possibilities of several dimensions. He was brought back to reality from his flashback after 5 minutes. He looked at the statue and then saw the prison. He thought he was losing his mind and went to sleep to clear his head. He dreamt only of horrors of his past.

He woke up at 3:15 AM with a shock. He rushed to the prison. After the guard let him in, he rushed to check Raiden’s cell. He was sitting on his chair waiting for Strange’s arrival. Stephen questioned him about the sea and he knew that Raiden has messed with the elements of water and lightning and dark matter before. Raiden denied and said he knew nothing of it. Strange unconvinced decided to keep an eye on him from afar using his magic. A month passed by and he saw nothing unusual happening. He was about to give up but then he saw something. Raiden was controlling the water in the glass next to him. He still had his powers. Strange went back to the prison but by that time the whole prison was flooded and Raiden was nowhere to be found. Strange knew that he could not find him alone as Raiden could have used dark matter to portal to anywhere in the universe so he made a few calls, some to other dimensions.

Meanwhile, Thor and Loki found their father in Norway. He was sitting on a rock which was on a grassy cliff alone facing the ocean. Nothing but ocean in front of him and nothing but grass behind. He was in peace. They approached him and stood next to him. After a moment Thor broke the silence. They had a deep conversation.

Thor: Father?

Odin: Look at this place. It’s beautiful.

Thor: Father it’s us.

Odin: My sons. I have been waiting for you.

Loki: I know, we’ve come to take you home.

Odin: Home. Yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it? Come sit with me, I don’t have much time.

Thor: I know we failed you but we can make this right.

Odin: No. I failed you. It is upon us. Ragnarok. The end of worlds.

Thor: What, no. I’ve stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur (A Fire Monster which was destined to destroy Asgard and cause Ragnarok)

Odin: No, Its already begun. She’s coming. My life was all that held her back, but my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer.

Thor: Who are you talking about?

Odin: Goddess of Death. Hela. My firstborn. Your sister.

Thor: What?!

Odin: Her violent appetite rules beyond my control. I couldn’t stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard, and once she gets there her powers will be, limitless.

Thor: Whatever she is we can stop her. We can face her together.

Odin: No, I can’t. I’m on a different path now. This you must face alone. I love you my sons. Look at that. Remember this place. Home.

Odin’s body turns to pure gold light as he fades away and dies. There is complete silence. Thor is angry and lightning starts to form. Behind them a portal of darkness and emeralds opens up and out comes Hela. She orders Thor and Loki to kneel before her but they refuse. Blades made of pure dark energy emerge from Hela’s hands and she fights Thor and Loki. In the end Thor ends up on earth and Loki ends up in one of the Nine Realms.

Hela goes to Asgard where everyone is expecting the arrival of Thor and Loki. When they see Hela, they ask who she is. Hela is offended that nobody remembers her and her reign and kills the entire population and army of Asgard. She goes to the Throne room where many items of immeasurable power are kept. Nothing interests her except one thing. The Eternal Flame. It resurrects any fallen person or animal. She grabs some of the flame in her hand and breaks a part the floor. She jumps down and sees her fallen army of the most dangerous and best soldiers and her huge killer wolf, Fenris, who is 23 ft tall and huge. She slams her hand to the ground and the emerald flame spreads. The entire army is brought back under her command. Fenris’s emerald eyes open and he sees Hela and the entire army which is glowing black and emerald. She gives a speech to her army and talks about her plan to conquer not only the Nine Realms, but The Multiverse. Hela and her army conquer 8 Realms with her army before she comes face to face with Earth. Meanwhile Thor had talked with Doctor Strange and had already captured Raiden which was an easy task considering that Thor is The God of Thunder and the strongest god alive.

While Hela was preparing her army for battle and Thor was trying to think of a plan to defeat Hela something horrifying happened on Earth dimension 2099. The canon event of the super collider was about to take place at Alchemax when suddenly it malfunctioned. Miguel O’Hara or better known as Spider Man 2099 was caught in the super collider. It ripped his DNA apart and put it back together and by the time this happened he had gained the powers of The Spot. While this horrific event was taking place a Carnage symbiote slipped into Alchemax and into the collider sequence and of course it needed a host and it chose Spider Man 2099. So now Spider Man 2099 had the powers of Spider Man, The Spot and Carnage. Now when we mix that all together what do we get? One of the most dangerous and evil Villain of all time. Spidercide 2099. Since he had the powers of The Spot he quickly sensed a great evil at work and decided to join. He portaled to Hela and helped her with her master plan but Hela called him a fool and a lousy Villain of the week and said he was not even a real villain. She gathered Villains from all dimensions and armies of killers. Hela sent a blood message to Thor inscripted on one of her blades. The blade struck Earth and made a huge crater. Thor quickly found it and read it. Hela wanted Thor to meet her at Earth 1610 as a battle that big would have destroyed the Earth And she didn’t want humans meddling in the war with their puny bombs.

Thor accepted. Strange opened up a portal and Iron man, Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange went to Earth 1610 where they met Miles Morales. The spider man of that dimension. But Raiden also snuck behind them and came to Earth 1610. Hela was waiting for them and as soon as they came she attacked. Hela saw Raiden and took him on her side. The great battle between them started. The battle lasted for days on end. Until Hela finally decided it was enough. She unlocked her full potential and Hell rose from the ground. All hope was lost. But then suddenly Spidercide 2099 portaled in and rampaged Hela and her entire army. He killed millions and was in a murderous rage. He wanted to rip Hela apart. He grabbed her by the neck and stuck his claws into her. He used a portal to rip her body apart but it was no use as Hela was the Goddess of Death. While the two were fighting Thor and the rest destroyed Hela’s Army.

Now only Hela, Spidercide 2099 Thor, Iron Man and Doctor Strange remained. The rest were no more. The remaining ones fought till death. Hela killed Spidercide 2099 and was holding Iron Man by the neck. She demanded that they surrender and give the Time Stone or she would kill Iron Man. If Strange gave Hela the stone she would become unstoppable and would have destroyed the multiverse. Doctor Strange used the time stone to view possible outcomes. He saw only 2. In the current one Iron man was the hostage but in the other one Thor was the hostage. He could change the outcome with the power of the time stone to make Thor the hostage. Either way one of them had to die. For the fate of the multiverse. The question is which one. Doctor Strange suddenly woke up and realized that he had sleeping. He realized that everything was a dream ever since he slept (at the end of chapter 1). But was it a dream or a vision. And if it was a vision, who would he choose to save and who would perish?



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.