My Afton Story | Teen Ink

My Afton Story

May 4, 2022
By TheGlitchRat, Central City, Kentucky
More by this author
TheGlitchRat, Central City, Kentucky
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

This is a story i have been working on for years

The author's comments:

(please ignore all the grammar mistakes)

When lily (Lilith Lucy Afton) was born she was an only child. Her parents were Clara and William Afton.

They were good parents for a while.

two years after Lily was born her little brother Terrance was born

 

Having two little kids was a lot for William and Clara to h.andle.

William invited his brother (Vince)  to live with them to help with the kids.

Lily loved her uncle Vince,he took her to where he worked. 

She loved the workshop where he worked. Vince made animatronics for William's restaurant.

Vince showed Lily what did and how robotics worked.

At the age of five she started working on her first project. A couple weeks after her sixth birthday her parents had another baby, named michael.

Terrance and Lily were not happy about another kid, William and Clara were not that good of parents. after  mike was born terry got sick, three months later he died

At the age of seven Lily had just lost her best friend.

Clara didn't much care for her living children.

Soon after Terrance's death Lily started collecting plushies.

The first one she got was from her uncle, it was a little pink and white fox.

William, who had never liked Terrance, wasn't that upset about his death, but he started blaming Michael for his death, he thought that if he hadn't been born that terry wouldn't have died. so, he started to ignore him.

a year after terrance's death (lily's eight micheal's three) lily asked her father and uncle if they would help with the projects she had been working on.

She has made five fox robots  so far. ( funtime foxy who she called feefe, lolbit, mangle, rockstar foxy and og foxy)​

she had asked them if they would code for her, her father said sure but her uncle said no cause he was about to move out.


A year later Vince left Lily by moving out.


Two years after vince moved they had another child,this it was a girl. Her name was elizabeth (lily’s ten and mike’s five)

Clara absolutely loved liz. A year after liz was born clara stared giving her lily’s plushies. William started paying more attention to Michael and forgot about lily

She started feeling alone and forgotten she started missing her uncle. She started living in the workshop. She would only come in to the house for clothes, the only one who noticed she wasn't there was mike. So he went booking for her, when he found her they started talking.


One day william told michael to get Lily, they were going to visit his friend henry. Lily who remembered henry from when she went to fazbear family dinner with vince, she got excited. When they got to the dinner she ran off with Henry's kids (charlie and sammy) and started to play hide and seek. 

One time when it was her turn to seek she saw her father putting on the springbonnie suit , she wondered about it but she didn't really care. She couldn't find the twins. Finally after an hour she found Sammy, alone, shaking and crying. He said that someone in a bunny suit had taken his sister. Remembering that she saw her father in a bunny suit,she decided not to tell Sammy, what she did tell him was that they would find her. So lily and Sammy looked for her and they did find her, dead, under the main stage. They both started to scream until Henry and William came running, when Henry saw why they were screaming he froze in disbelief. William told Lily and Sammy to go upstairs and get ready to go.

When they got back to the afton house, Lily ran to the workshop and locked the door.

Lily kept what she saw a secret for years.


Two years later william and clara had another child, a boy that they named chris.

Micheal loved him from the moment he held him. (lily’s 12 mike’s 8 and liz’s 3)

Lily didn't much care about what was happening in the house,she never left the workshop,mike would visit from time to time but aside from that she was alone.after awhile she started to see her brother terrence at night, she knew that it was only a dream but she had missed him so much that she didn't care. A year later William came and told her that her uncle Vince had died. After that she didn't leave her bed for weeks,mike sometimes brought liz and chris to try and cheer her up.but nothing worked, after another year she moved back into the house, but they had given her room to chris, so she had to share a room with liz. 

Even though she was mad and scared of william she asked him to help her with her animatronics (lily’s 14 mike’s 10 liz’s 5 and chris’s 2)


A year later as they were finishing working on feefe (funtime foxy)

She told william “i know what you did to charlie”

Turning slowly, William asked, “what was that?” he asked  smiling weirdly

“You killed her” and just she looked up to see his reaction he stabbed her

Smiling above her he said “ and you'll die with that secret”

Then he stuffed her body in to feefe

The author's comments:

This Part of the story isnt done yet

For many years after Lily's death Feefe wasnt actavatied, but when CBPW Opened William needed a fox animatronic for the restaurant so he used feefe but he renamed it Funtime foxy. William didn't know that Lily possessed Ft.Foxy. When Ft.foxy first turned on he/she hadn't figured out what had happened Lily thought she was still alive and couldn't figure out where she was or why she was there. when he/she stood up and looked around she saw a tall clown like lady with red hair and green eyes. She was an animatronic. Lily walked up to her and poked her nose,it squeaked. Lily smiled then she heard something under her so she looked down. what she saw instead of her legs she saw metal, she sat down hard. Lily couldn't remember how or why she was like this , just then the clown lady turned on.

"hello?" the clown lady said "foxy are you okay"

lily looked up and shook her head  "who's foxy? my name is lily, who are you?"

the clown lady looked closer at lily "i'm el- circus baby but most people call me baby, and you are foxy,or at least that's who you posses"

 baby held out her hand "and that's the name you have to go by here" 

she pulled foxy up then smiled sadly "so do you remember how you died?"

Foxy looked up startled "d-died. i haven't died" foxy stuttered

Baby shook her head sadly "yes you have, all of us have died. i died when i was eight because i didn't listen to my father" she said ruefully "most of the kids here died by my- i mean william afton, were you killed by him?"

suddenly everything came rushing back to foxy, her death, everything

"yeah... i got killed by him" 

remembering charlie, she asked baby about her

"Do you know if there's a girl here named charlie? she was my best friend before she was killed"

Baby shook her head  "no i don't believe there is a soul named charlie here. sorry. anyways you said your soul's name is lily? that's a very pretty name but i'm sorry to say that you can't go by it anymore"

foxy nodded her head then started to cry 

"I couldn't have died... I have my siblings to take care of... i have things to  make"

because her crying foxy powered off.

A couple hours later when Foxy woke up she couldn't find baby so she decided to explore. She next found an animatronic that looked familiar to her. It was an orange and purple fox. the fox turned around 

"oh hello there, i haven't seen you in awhile"

Foxy looked confused "do i know you?" she asked the fox

"wha- i'm lolbit, do you not remember me? it hasn't been that long" lolbit looked hurt 

so foxy tried to explain "no no it's just i'm not foxy well i am but not the one you know"

she shoke her head confused "my name is lily, but baby told me not to go by that anymore" 

lolbit smiled "oh dont worry i get it and dont tell anyone but my name is logan and if you want you can call me that"



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.