The Three Witches | Teen Ink

The Three Witches

October 22, 2020
By AmeeraMorton, St.louis, Missouri
More by this author
AmeeraMorton, St.louis, Missouri
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

I really tryed to make it a holloween story. A children story something to read with your family and eat candy. 

There were three witches red, pink, and orange. They lived on a mountain in the forest. The Red witch house was built with different types of hard candy like jolly ranchers, skittles, sweet tarts, and extra hard candy. The Pink witch house was built with different types of chocolate like twixs, hershey’s, crunch bar, and other different types of chocolate. The orange witch house was built with chips like lays, cheetos, doritos, and other different types. 

One day the witches were arguing about who has the best looking house. The next day a group of family members were having a campout in the forest down below the mountain where the witch lived. The witches saw smoke outside of their window. The witches went down the steep hill of the mountain to meet the family. The family was  surprised to see the witches they all greeted each other with big smiles showing their teeth.

After the family and the witches talked the witches wanted to take the family to see their homes, when the witches and the family got up the hill of the mountain the family was so surprised their eyes were so big to see what the witches made their houses out of. The red witch told the family which house was his and the pink witch said what house belonged to her and the orange witch said which house belonged to him. The witches asked the family to tell them which house they think looks the best. The family was so surprised they wanted to eat there houses so they asked the witch if they could taste the house first. The witches looked at eachother then they said go ahead. 

The family tasted the red witch’s house and said it is sweet but hard. The family tasted the pink witch house they said is brown and melty, we can use this for smores. The family tasted the final and last house, the orange witch house. The family tasted that hause and said this house is crunchy and smells salty and a little spicy. The family decided who had the best house. The results where they all had good houses they can attract a lot of people and animals with the smell, taste, and the way the house looks. So all the witches have a beautiful looking house. 

The witches were not happy with what the family said so they told the family to leave and never come back. 

One day there was another family that came but they were all mad. Their fat son made them get kicked out of their apartment building. They were on their way to a different city to look for a good place to stay but they think their son will mess it up again and so they kicked their fat son out of the van and drove off. 

The witches saw the boy and they wanted to see if he could tell who has the best house. So the witches invited the boy up the mountain. When they reached the top the boy's eyes were so big and a big amount of wet long saliva  started to come out of his mouth. The witches ask the little boy who had the best house. The little boy looked at the red witch house and he was about to say something then the pink and orange witch said don't say anything yet until you looked at all the houses.

The fat boy looked at all the houses and then he said that the pink witch has the best house. The red and orange witch got so mad that their face was so red that they started to cast spells upon each other  and the pink witch. The pink witch fighted back and the fat boy started to eat the pink witch house while watching them fight each other. As the witches were still fighting the fat boy started to eat the other witches house. After the witches stopped fighting they talked and the pink witch said what we are fighting for we should be happy and hugged it out the little boy ate up all their houses. The witches looked at the fat boy with red flaming eyes. The fat boy was so full he could not run so he rolled down the hill  and the witches ran after him. 

When the witches caught the fat boy they did not know what to do with him. The red witch said that they should eat him because he ate there houses and now they have no where to stay and nothing to eat. The other witches agreed so they took the boy back to the top of the mountain and made a campfire. They took the boy and tied him on sticks and held him over the fire and he was so good they wanted more human meat. The witches decided to continue to make edible houses so that when different people come they can trick them with their house and eat them.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.