Apocalype | Teen Ink

Apocalype

By daisy456, Lake Babloa, California
daisy456, Lake Babloa, California

The Winchestor brothers and the angel named Castiel live in a large house in Los Angeles. It's a dark night with lights flashing in the sky. Then, out of the blue, Dean woke up and went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He went to his bedroom window, and he noticed something wrong.

“Sam!” Dean yelled out  “Sam, Sammmmmm!” Dean yelled out once again.   Sam had ran to his brother’s room to notice Dean looking as if something was not right.   Sam finally looked out the window to see what his brother saw. “Hey you seeing this too?” Dean asked Sam.

“Yes, I think this is first ever battle and I’m scared out of my mind.“ said Sam.

Out nowhere Lucifer popped out, “My boys, long time no see” said Lucifer with a smirk on his face.  

“I think we both know that, so we just going to sit here talking like if there nothing going out“ scream Dean.  

“Dean has a point“ Said Sam. After a while of planning things out, the Winchestor Brothers and Lucifer had to walk outside. “Woah is this our ride?“ Said Dean with excitement. “Yes, but there are just to two seats, so I brought you guys your own” said Lucifer.

“Oh! I call the blue one!” said Dean with heart eyes.

Sam took the white one and Lucifer took the red one. “Alright let's start driving, if one of us sees something we will use our walkie talkie” said Sam.

“Sam, once again that’s what little kids do. Did you know a thing call CELL PHONE?“ asked Dean on the other side. You could hear a little laugh coming from Lucifer’s side.  After that, there were like thousands of dinosaurs, zombies, and aliens. As they walked around the farm, they noticed that all of the dangerous creatures had escaped. All the boy began to prepare their weapons for the fight.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

“Hey guys, I got this from here, go to the lighthouse it has the time travel’ said Castiel the angel.  The Winchestor brothers followed his direction and left,

“Ok this is the plan: If  there are any creature we give them the meat we have in the back” said Sam.

“Oh alright’ Said Dean. They made it to the lighthouse on the beach. They had noticed a tall looking dinosaur, it’s a special one named Rex blocking the way, and walking back and forth like if someone had taught him how to be a guard.

“Oh okay Dean are you ready? Go hide under those brushes” Sam commaded Dean.

“Hey, you over here. Yes, you, come and get me” Sam said. Take a piece of meat.” he said showing it to the dinoasr. Sam started his car and sped away fast with the dinosaur running after him growling.  Dean came out from hiding place and ran up the stairs of the lighthouse. He got to the time travel machine and pressed the the red button that made everything disappear Castiel used his powers and sent Crowley to Mars. Crowley had been the one making this all happen. The sky turned back to normal, and the Winchestor brothers went home with their brand new corvette ZR1s.  Lucifer went back with Castiel.