unLOVED | Teen Ink

unLOVED

By obey_mehh, Stockton, California
obey_mehh, Stockton, California

The eyes are placed in front of the head because it is more important to look forward and not back
~Nestor Acosta (my brother)

Author's note:

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

Adrianna’s POV

I woke up Wednesday morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I got out of bed and put on my fuzzy purple slippers. As soon as I was about to get up, I got a text
~Nathan
Hey Boo you up?
~Me
Ches, I’m up
~Nathan
So I hear we are getting a new kid and HE is transferring from East High to here for football!!!!!!!!
~Me
Hahahaha oh I bet you’re excited
~Nathan
Girl you know it and I will pick you up at 8am k?
~Me
Mmmmk
I put my phone on the charger but then I another text then I took it back off and read the text.
~Jason
Hey beautiful you up?
I blushed thinking about how cute he is then replied, 
~Me
Cheess wats up
~Jason
Nothing just wanted to talk to your beautiful self this morning
~Me
Omg stop and did you hear about the new student???
~Jason
Chheess he is gonna be on the football team…… he is gonna be our wide receiver
~Me
Ohhh well good luck with that
~Jason
Oh ya well you gonna cheer us on with your sexy cheerleading self???
~Me
HAHAHAHAHAHA Don’t get slapped haha jk maybe
~Jason
MMMKK then I will see chu at school
~Me
Mmmmk byyyeee
~Jason
Bye beautiful
I put my phone back on the charger and walked in to my attached bathroom. I looked in the mirror ,turned on the shower, and then turned it to warm/hot. After sitting on the counter thinking about what I was going to wear, I hopped in the shower for about 10 minutes. I got out and did my morning routine, I ended up wearing my skinny-blue jeans with my black and purple tank-top and socks with my black and purple jordans and my “Royals Dance” sweater jacket and a purple bow in my now curled ponytail. I soon walked downstairs and saw my mom pulling out plates.
“Hey mommy,” I said happily as I sat down
“Morning mija sleep well? Oh and do you want breakfast?”
“Ches….. to both haha”
“Okay”
“Morning daddy,” I said as soon as my dad walked in.
“Morning my wonderful child, what do you want and I know it’s money,” he said smiling
“Oh daddy you  know all to well”
“Yes I do. You must think I am made out of money.”
“Well you kind of are. You too mom”
“Then why don’t you ask her?”
“Cause I asked her yesterday”
“Touché, now here you go,” he said reaching into his wallet and handing me a one hundred dollar bill.
“Thanks daddy,” I grinned as I grabbed it and kissed him on the cheek as my mom laughed.
“Here you go mija, now eat up,” she said handing me my breakfast.

Jason’s POV
I woke up super early with a smile on my face and couldn’t wait see my baby. Well she is not mine yet but I have been stalking her since I first saw her when she moved two houses down and across the street
-1 year earlier
I walked outside to take out the trash and I saw HER, she got out of her car and walk into the house where the movers were moving stuff into and all I could say was I want her no I need her to be mine
~end of flashback
I got up and went to my phone, I unlocked it and searched for my baby’s contact. Once I found it I started texting her, after our conversation I did my morning routine then raced out the house to my car and hopped in. I drove down two houses to my baby’s house, as soon as I was parked I went to my armrest and got out my binoculars and watched my beautiful princess get ready for school.

Adrianna’s POV
“Oh ya, Adrianna me and your father won’t be home till late tonight because there is some stuff going on at the casino so I will leave some money for food k?” my mother said as she grabbed her stuff and kissed me on the head.
“Mmmk mommy.” I soon got a text from Nathan
~Nathan
I’m here boo
~Me
Mmmk be there in a bit
I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the door and hopped into Nate’s car as I was looking up at the beautiful sky I got a text from Unknown
~Unknown
You look beautiful today. I love you my princess

~JT xxxxxxxxx
Knowing it was Brienna trying to scare me I laughed and put it in my pocket. Once we pulled up we got out and went to look for the squad. Once we found them we walked up to them and talked till the bell rang and we went to class. When I got to class I sat in my seat with Jason on the left and no one on the right which is where I put my cheer bag and backpack.
“Hey beautiful”, Jason said. I turned my head to him and smiled
“Hey handsome”, he smiled and leaned in and kissed my cheek.
“You ok?”he asked looking at me concerned
“Ya I’m ok” I said reassuring him
“Ok beautiful just making sure”, he said and kissed my cheek again.
As soon as everyone was seated the new guy walked in. He stood at the front of the class as the teacher introduced him.
“Settle down everyone we have a new student and his name is……”
“Angel Saldana”
“Angel Saldana,” Mr.Dawson copied, “Now… Angel would you mind telling us about yourself”
“Not at all, well I am a transfer from East High, and I am here because of football as you can see also my favorite color is blue and… ya”
“Well thank you for that Mr.Saldana, now will you please take a seat next to Miss Gonzalez”
I raised my hand and Angel looked at me and smiled a small grin then turned back to Mr.Dawson and said,
“Gladly”
As he walked over I removed my bags and he sat down
“Miss Gonzalez would you mind showing Mr.Saldana around. I checked and earlier and you guys have the same classes.”
“Ummm sure why not”
The first three periods were over and me and Angel had a free period before lunch so we were walking around talking and I told him about myself and how I cheer for the football team and he got excited then it got quiet.
“Ummm hey Ange... I mean Adrianna?”
“Yea?”
“Would you ummm like to ummm I mean ummm *vibrate*”
“Ummm hold up Angel” I said as I opened my text from Nate.
~Nathan
Ayyyeee DO you grab a bite with meh and Jason?????”
~Me
Cheeessss bruuhhhh see chu in a bit.”

Angel’s POV
Oh my god she is so wonderful and beautiful I watched her as she set down her cheer bag down to answer her text. Just as I was about to ask her to lunch. Just seeing her bag on the ground I picked it up and put it on my shoulder
“Hey Angel?”
“Ches”
“You wanna go get something to eat with me and some friends?” she said with the biggest sign of hope on her face.
“Sure why not I need friends” I said
“Well you’re not wrong.” she joked
“HEEEYYY!!!!!” I yelled
“JK JK JK” she said trying to defend herself
“MMMMHHHHHMMMM ight then leggo” I said and grabbed her forearm
“WAIT!!!!!!!” she said and pulled back
“What??” I said as I stopped
“Where’s my bag?” she panicked
“Oh I have it” I said letting her know
“Why” she asked
“Because you’ve been nice to me all day so I just thought I’d be nice too”
“Oh you didn’t have to”
“But I wanted to”
We hopped in my car when I remembered
“Hey where are we going?”
“Oh ya Five Guys”
“Mmmk”
Once we got there Adrianna spotted her friends.
“Nathan!!”
He didn’t answer.
“Nate!!”
He still didn’t answer so she went full on.
“Nathan Analise Williams you know you hear me!!!!” she screamed
I have never seen someone turn so quickly he could have got whiplash
“Don’t you ever use my full name again!!!!!! You hear!!???”
He then turned to me and smiled then said,
“Why hello there Angel right?”
“Right,” I said as I got a strange feeling about this but let it go
“Guys this is Angel, Angel this is Nathan or Nate as you heard, Consuelo or Conny and Jason”
Nathan and Consuelo said hi but Jason just stared with an evil, mad, disgusted, and sad look on his face.
“Well shall we go in people,” Nathan asked
“Ches!!!!” the girls yelled/laughed and I chuckled and we all walked in. When we got in line Jason and I both asked Adrianna:
“What do you want beautiful?”
“*chuckling* Nahhh it’s ok guys I got it”
“No really I want to.” Jason pleaded
“Well fine ok then”
I don’t know why but I got jealous when she let Jason pay for her. OH I KNOW WHY, CAUSE I LIKE HER. My self-conscience scolded me. I can’t believe I am saying this but… I want her.

Jason’s POV
We sat there waiting for our food and watched in disgust as Adrianna and Angel flirting with each other and it made me sick. I wanted to punch him in the face and wrap her in my arms and tell him “back off she’s mine” but the worst part was when he fed her a fry but then….SHE FED HIM ONE and then I was pissed off!!!
Adrianna’s POV
After a fun lunch with the squad it was time to go back to school. After school me and Angel headed to the locker rooms to change for practice. After I finished getting dressed I walked out of the locker room with my pom poms humming a pretty tune to “overboard” by Justin Bieber (yes I am a fan), then all of a sudden I hear a husky voice say,
“Hey there beautiful”
I nearly jumped out of my skin and screamed so loud China could hear me.
I turned around seeing Angel, looking HOT in his uniform, laughing his butt off.
“Hey that wasn’t funny”
“Yea your right….. It was hilarious”
I turned away from him and started walking away from him.
“Hey wait no I was just kidding”
“Nope don’t talk to me
“Hey.. no come on I’m sorry,” he said trying to hug me
“No get away from me”
“Never”
“Fine you win happy”
“Very”
“Hey can I wear your helmet?”
“It might be too big but ok”
he placed the helmet on my head being careful not to mess up my hair.
“There now you are a football player shalash cheerleader.”
Once we got to the field we started stretching and then they called me.
“Hey Captain come on it’s time”
“Kay, I am on my way!!” I yelled back
“Oh so you’re a captain now huh”
“Shut up, always been”
“Saldana!!!” Coach yelled
“Oh looks like you gotta go too”
“Hahaha I guess you’re right see you later beautiful”
“Bye!” I said back
.Jason’s POV
I watched her as she cheered and did her routine then it came to the part when they throw her up in the air and all I could think was they better not drop my baby or else I am gonna go off. I stop the play when they threw her up and tensed when she went in the air. I and my team watched as she went in the air flawlessly and landed unharmed. Once she landed the team went crazy; cheering and whistling and I just stood there smiling at how perfect my baby is and before I knew it practice was over. I went back to the showers and took a shower then got dressed and waited in my car for my princess to come out. She came out but with Angel and then they got in his car and drove off.

Adrianna’s POV
“Hey do you wanna come inside and study with me?”
“Sure why not”
As soon as we pulled up to my house all he did was stare at it.
“You gonna out or nah..”
He chuckled and then grabbed his stuff and said,
“I think I am going to get out”
We both walked to the door and he said,
“My mom said I can’t be a robber”, he said seriously
“Shut up we are not robbing anyone”
He chuckled and we walked in. We took our stuff to the couch and threw it down then I walked to table where my parents left a note while Angel looked at our pictures
Mija,
Me and our father will not be home till tomorrow. We have some stuff to take care of at the casino but we will be home tomorrow. I love you sweety.
-Love Mom
“Hey Angel , do you wanna spend the night?”
“What about your parents?”
“They are not coming home and I don’t wanna be alone”
“Well fine I will stay with you and you are lucky I have a bag of stuff I need in the morning and clothes in my car”
“Yaaaaay I won’t be alone”
“Wait what are we going to eat?”
“Oh my mom left me money”
“How much?”
“Ohh ummm about $150 to $200”
“WOAH!! Who are your parents? Victoriya and Hector Gonzalez?” he said jokingly
“Ches”
“I was joking”
“I wasn’t
“What’s your full name?”
“Adrianna Maria Gonzalez”
“Shut the f up are you serious? I knew that I knew you from somewhere”
“Ya ok whatever mister do you want Chinese or pizza?”
“PIZZZAA!!!” he yelled
“Ight then”
“Wait what are you gonna do with the rest of the money?” he asked
“Keep it duuuhhh”, I answered
“Your parents let you keep the rest?”
“Isn’t that what I just said”
We sat on the couch and did our homework after we were done we ordered our food and watched Despicable Me 2 while we waited.

Angel’s POV
She looked so beautiful as she laid on me and laughed at the movie we were watching. As I was about to kiss her head the doorbell rang.
“Well the food is here!” she said as she got up and walked to the door. When she got back with the pizza she put it on the coffee table and walked into the kitchen and came back with two Jarritos and a beer bottle opener. As she sat back down next to me she noticed I was staring at her and she started leaning and I thought she was going to kiss me but instead she said
“Take a picture big boy it will last longer.”
“But I don’t want a picture… I want you!” I said as I softly pushed her to the couch and started kissing her face
“Stop…. Angel…. Oh my God stop please”she said squealing as I kept her down
“No not until….”
“Until… What?”
“Until..”I stopped talking and kept leaning in until our lips were together and moving in sync. It felt like fireworks, bombs, explosions and all of the above. We pulled back and said
“Woah!!!”
“Ya woah!!!”
“Adrianna I finally have the guts to ask you something...”
Adrianna’s POV
“Adrianna I finally have the gut to ask you something.” He said sounding nervous
“Ya?”
“Will you…. ummm……. will you…..” he took a deep breath and said “ Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?”
I sat there smiling super big
“YES!!!!”
“YES REALLY??!!”
“YES!!”
He stood up and picked me up and spun me around then kissed me again. We soon sat down and ate our dinner then I got a text and Angel got up and put our stuff away.
~Unknown
You don’t belong with him. You belong with me princess and I hope you will see that soon. I love you and I know you love me too you just don’t know it yet.
-JT xxxxxx

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

“Hey beautiful?”
“CHES babe?” I said as I turned off my phone.
“So I was looking in the phonebook and realized, I don’t have your number.” he said as he came up to me as I laughed at how dumb but cute he was. I put my number in his phone then took a selfie with him and put it as my contact picture.
“So are you ready for the big game on Friday?” I asked
“Ches! Are you ready to cheer for your handsome boyfriend on Friday?”
“Ches I am”
“OH I bet you’re gonna look so sexy in your outfit,” he said licking his lips and pulling me on to his lap
“Oh you know it,” I said leaning acting like I was gonna kiss him and then pulled back really fast and ran upstairs to my room.
“Oh…. I’m gonna get!!!” he yelled running up the stairs after me.
Once he got to me he tickled me non-stop then we changed and then layed down and went to sleep. Thursday was kinda chill with my friends and my new boyfriend expect for everyone kept telling me and Angel congratulations on becoming a couple and then after school I had dance practice which Angel took me to and he watched me dance then he took me home and had dinner with me and my parents.
Jason’s POV
It’s Friday, the big game is today and tonight is the night I am going to get my baby back. MY princess and Angel have been together for two days and I can’t take it anymore. Seeing them together holding hands, kissing. That should be me and it’s gonna be after tonight.

Adrianna’s POV
It’s the night of the big game and I am ready to cheer on my wide receiver boyfriend. Right now I am at a pep-rally football game sitting in the bleachers watching my bestfriend and my baby play with my pom poms but in a normal outfit. After the 20 minute game I went to the head of the bleachers and squatted down to meet my sweaty boyfriend.
“Hey baby,” he said smiling
“Hey babe, you looked hot out there playing”
“Only for you babe,” he said giving me a kiss, “look I am going to take a quick shower and get changed and then meet you out front and then we’ll go for lunch. Sound good?”
“Sounds great,” I smiled then he gave me a kiss and he ran off to the showers and I sat back down with Nate, Conney, Brienna, Kevin, and Kyle. After about 20 minutes of sitting on the bleachers waiting me and the squad walked upfront to meet Angel and Jason. Once they found us they came up to us and we all went to BJ’s. After BJ’s we all headed to my house to hang out until the game. Once we all got to my house we played hide - and - seek and Nathan went first.
“Ready or not here I come guys,” I heard Nate yell as I hid behind a gigantic tree.
“I found you Angel,” Nathan yelled.
I laughed then started running to the street light then all of a sudden I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw saw Nathan then I took off as fast as my legs could carry me. Soon it was time to go to the game so I got dressed along with Jason, Angel, and Brienna. Once I was done I walked downstairs
“Damn girl you look sexy!!!”, Angel said
“Oh why thanks babe you don’t look so bad yourself,” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
“Well let’s go guys,” Conney said getting us out of the house.
Once we were there me and Brienna had to go with our team and Jason and Angel had to go practice.

Jason’s POV
It’s 10 minutes till the game is over and we are winning 63-24 thanks to me and Angel and MY angel has been cheering us on all the way and now it’s just me. I punt the ball and acted like I was going to throw it hearing coach yelling “throw it to Angel” “throw it to Angel” seeing that Angel was ‘busy’ when he really was open telling me to throw it to him, I ran through a tiny hole hearing yells telling me to stop but I couldn’t I had to get my baby back. I was running hearing screams and yells then I saw two big guys in front of me coming for me and all I thought was here goes nothing and close my eyes and run into them then all of a sudden I get hit and black out a little then I hear her screams for me and sirens then I blacked out.

Adrianna’s POV
I watched as Jason kept running and did not stop hearing the screams then he ran right into the two big guys coming for him. Then he got hit and all you heard was “OOHHHH” and he just laid there on the ground and didn’t move a single inch then I didn’t care I ran out on the field screaming his name
“JASON!!!” I screamed while running hearing people yell “call 911”. Once I got to him I dropped to him crying
“Jason no don’t do this come back to me please don’t leave. Listen to my voice stay awake please Jason!!!!!”
Then I felt myself being pulled away from him
“NO STOP… JASON!!!! STOP!!!!!” I yelled fighting the man as I watched the paramedics put Jason in the gurny, once I got free I ran over to Jason’s side thinking Jason please don’t leave me while crying. Once we got to the ambulance the man stopped me
“Woah you can’t go.”
“Oh please I have to go with him!!”
“What is your relationship with Mr. Torrez?”
“I’m…. I’m his girlfriend!” I lied
“Ok then.”
“Oh thank you,” I said as I hopped in the back of the ambulance and sat with Jason holding his hand as we rode to the hospital.
“Please come to me Jason.. I love you…..”

Angel’s POV
I watched everything happen, her run to him wishing it was me she was yelling for, I watched her go in the ambulance with him and drive off to the hospital. Now I am diving after them with Nate, Oliver , Brienna, and Conney. Once we got there we ran in and saw my angel crying in a chair.
“Baby don’t cry what happened with Jason?” I said running to her and pulling her on to my lap
“They won’t let me in with him!” she said sobbing in my arms.
“Shhhhhhhh… It’s gonna be ok baby,” I said kissing away her tears
“No… No… It’s not.. why.. why him what did he do??” she said sobbing
Just as I was about say something the doctor came in.
“Jason Torrez?”
Adrianna was the first one to stand up
“Yes?” she said wiping her face
“Well…”
“Is he ok?” Brienna interrupted
“Well yes but he is in coma.” and when the doctor said that Adrianna fell to the ground crying and I picked her up and she cried on my shoulder.
“But you guys can see him now!” and as soon as the doctor said that Ms. Torrez came in
“Where’s my son?” she yelled. Adrianna tore from my arms and ran into hers
“He’s in coma!! “ she said balling her eyes out. Oh how I wish I could help my baby.
“What?”Ms.Torrez said starting to cry
“He’s in coma.”
“Would you like to go in and see him?” the doctor asks
“Yes please,” they said at the same time and with that they left.

Angel’s POV
“Jason Torrez?”
Adrianna was the first one to stand up
“Yes?” she said wiping her face
“Well…”
“Is he ok?” Brienna interrupted
“What?”Ms.Torrez said starting to cry
“He’s in coma.”

Adrianna’s POV
It’s been a month since Jason’s been in coma and he still is and I’ve been been right here and haven’t left. I’ve been talking to him and holding his hand trying to get him to wake but he won’t and Angel has been by everyday trying to get me to eat but I will barely eat. I can’t think about anything but Jason. He’s been there for me since day one. He was the first person I met at Minor Creek High
-Flashback
“*bump* Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see you”
“Nah it’s ok oh and by the way I am Jason”
“Adrianna, hey do you know where Mr. Dawson’s class is?”
“Ya I have him right now here I’ll show you .”
“Thanks”
“No problem you are really pretty by the way”, he said smiling down at me. I blushed looking down then I looked up and smiled
“Thanks and you are hot”
“Oh I know babe”
“Oh we are cocky now are we. Oh and I’m sorry I didn’t know I had a boyfriend”
“Yes babe we have been dating for two months now and you missed our anniversary”, I laughed and he leaned down and kissed my cheek. I blushed and then looked up at him
“Have an effect on you now do I”, he smirked thinking he was the shit and I blushed even more and hide my face in my hands
“No don’t hide your face you look cute when you blush” I looked back down blushing even harder making him chuckle then I don’t know what came over me but I looked up and kissed his lips (which were really soft)
and he looked at me really shocked.
“Well here we are”, he stuttered while he blushed I smirked and leaned into his ear and said
“You looked cute when you blush too”, making him blush harder and walked in feeling accomplished with my life.
- end of flashback
Oh how I miss him. I couldn’t take it anymore.
“Jason if you can hear me please come to me I miss you… I love you!” I said and started to cry.

Jason’s POV
She loves me. Oh my god she loves me. I can’t believe it. I miss her too, that’s it I took all of the energy I had in me and squeezed her hand.
“What” she said and stop crying, “Jason if that is really you do it again.”
I squeezed her hand again and she screamed.
“Jason it is you. Guys he’s up !!!”
Ok it’s time to put my plan into action. I slowly opened my eyes.
“Hello” I said in a raspy voice
“Jason oh my God it’s you” she cried and tackled me in a hug. Here goes nothing.
“Who.. who are you”
“Wait you don’t remember me?” she asked
“Ummmm no who are you” I said but in my mind I was saying of course I remember you. You are the love of my life but I couldn’t it would ruin my plan to get her back
~to be continued

This book has 1 comment.

obey_mehh said...
obey_mehh, Stockton, California

~Nestor Acosta (my brother)

Be sure to comment if you liked it or not