Brace Yourself | Teen Ink

Brace Yourself

January 21, 2016
By Caity_Kat, Charlotte, North Carolina
Caity_Kat, Charlotte, North Carolina
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"A good friend would bail you of jail. Your best friend would be sitting next to you saying "That was awesome""


Summary:

Akari Hamilton is a seventeen year old spy at the NSI (National Spy Institution) and has been part of the Institution for 3 years. She has red and black hair and is pretty ruthless and rebelious. She also watched her friend die right in front of her. She has no family left because they went missing. A kidnapping to be exact. 

 

Sawyer Brian on the other hand, is also 17, but he has only been there for 2-3 days. He has brown/blonde hair and is a pretty curious and asks too many questions. He can fight and he can keep secrets but will he be able to keep a big secret from Akari?


Caity_Kat

Brace Yourself


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


Caity_Kat said...
on Feb. 3 2016 at 12:47 pm
Caity_Kat, Charlotte, North Carolina
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"A good friend would bail you of jail. Your best friend would be sitting next to you saying "That was awesome""

@Daniel.W.Evensen I am working on the 3rd chapter right now!

on Feb. 3 2016 at 11:43 am
Daniel.W.Evensen PLATINUM, Eagle River, Wisconsin
44 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
Isaiah 40:31
Those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, they will run and not be faint, walk and not be weary.

This is a great book! I love it. Does it have a sequel? What happens?