The Extraordinary Experience of Singapore | Teen Ink

The Extraordinary Experience of Singapore

By NoahH123 BRONZE, Sippy Downs, Other
NoahH123 BRONZE, Sippy Downs, Other

Singapore. A place like no other, the blanket like warmth surrounds you as you watch TV, experience the feeling of the glamorous water as it surrounds you as you take a swim in the fascinating pools, and experience thrill like no other at the waterparks these are some of the many things that make Singapore great. This is for the people who like fun activities.

This destination is the perfect place to visit with the family there are tons of action-packed things including a water park with cosy temperatures. beautiful hotels and many tourist attractions, one of them being a lush glass dome with flowers you can smell. Written by Noah.

When you Take a trip to Sentosa Island and have a wonderful experience at Adventure Cove Water Park It’s warm water and thrilling experience is perfect for a couple or family. Tickets from $24. Take a shot at the Hydro Dash floating water park, or maybe try Hyperdrive an electric go-cart track. These are just a few of the available activities that Sentosa Island offers. Some of Singapore's cultural etiquette are cleanliness, face, harmony, modesty, etc.

I recommend travelling down to Singapore from June to August. As it is the warmest time of the year, this is the perfect time to jump in a pool or go to the water parks. Singapore is one of the cleanest cities there's little to NO gum on the ground and beautiful trees on the side of the roads.

Singapore has an Overwhelming amount of food options you could try at the local hawker market and not get the same thing twice from satay skewers to dumplings to noodles soups to curry there is definitely something for everyone, little India you will find the most authentic Indian food outside of India itself you can use your hands to eat of a banana leaf in true Indian style doesn’t get more traditional then this there are also many fine dining options, rooftop bars, 5-star restaurants for your needs

If you are only in Singapore waiting for your next flight, you can be confident knowing you won’t be bored as there’s a glass bridge hanging over the lush greenery that the airport offers there’s a water feature from the top of the building going to the bottom of the airport lots of shopping and food outlets to enjoy while you stay.

Taxis are cheap and public transport is clean and easy to use moving around Singapore is an easy task u can walk around any street and soak in the beautiful architecture of Singapore, an outdoor and indoor garden known as the cloud forest you can smell dutiful flowers and look at the amazing greenery and look at the colourful display. Not far from the edge of the garden, there’s a park for the children with fountains and sparklers to escape the Singapore heat no need for a towel as you be dry in an instant.

You could stay at Intercontinental Singapore Budget you could stay at Holiday Inn Express as it's nice and affordable for the family to stay in.

YR 8 end of term 4 English assessment