Bombay - The City of Dreams! | Teen Ink

Bombay - The City of Dreams!

By gayatrikardula BRONZE, Neral, Other
gayatrikardula BRONZE, Neral, Other

They say "Bombay is like a giant piece of soul. Every time a new person comes to Bombay and attach oneself to this city regardless of wherever you go after that, it travels with you, enriching you..."

Bombay (or Mumbai) has always been very special, especially when it comes to artists. This city has been an inspiration to millions of dreamers that come here with nothing but the eyes full of limitless dreams and ambitions and heart full of hopes. 

This city has a very special place in my heart and it will always have. They say "Bombay is very crowded and chaotic.."
but little do they know about this iconic place...Bombay is the city that has hypnotized every soul that has come across its exclusivity! 

We all have an enduring affair with this city and to its surprise, this city has always been an inspiration to Authors, Filmmakers, a constant motivation to dreamers, a hope to leave behind a legacy, and most importantly it has been a house to millions of people who are here to fulfill their needs and dreams...Cheers!!

Yes, this city is extremely busy, crowded and chaotic because it has always been welcoming to citizens across the borders.  

For all those who live in Bombay and for all those who haven't visited this iconic, beautiful place, just know that... You are never alone in this city, this city is always here to celebrate you, help you, motivate you, sympathize you and to remind you that You have entered here to experience something that you haven't before! 

Being born & brought up in Bombay, I'm loving to say this- "You can take the girl out of Bombay, You can't take Bombay out of the girl, you know! "

~by Gayatri Kardula