lakers three peat! | Teen Ink

lakers three peat!

By awsome33 SILVER, West Plains, Missouri
awsome33 SILVER, West Plains, Missouri

go outside and practice falling down i will be out there in a minute.
you know what the difference between you and me is? i make this look good.

The Lakers can be the best team in the world right now. They can beat every team in the world but they must have a healthy Bynum, a good Pau Gasol and an MVP Kobe Bryant. They also need to have a championship mentality and the confidence to win. They know that no team in the league can beat them in a seven game series other than possibly Boston and Miami. They have had a rough season but everyone knows that when the playoffs come they will step up their game and play like champions. They have two seven footers including Pau Gasol. Lamar Odom who comes off the bench is 6'11" with a seven foot wingspan, the ball handling skills of a guard, and he can shoot the ball really well. Derrick fisher is one of the strongest and smartest guards in the league. Kobe is the best player ever and nobody wants the ball in his hands late in the fourth quarter. Ron Artest is a big small forward who is great at aggravating other player. Shannon brown has the highest vertical in the NBA and can now shoot the jump shot. Steve Blake and matt Barnes are good role players. This makes the Lakers the best team in the league.

ALB99 BRONZE said...
ALB99 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
feel bad for u they just got sweept in dallas