Shotgun hunting | Teen Ink

Shotgun hunting

Shotgun hunting is a great sport. Shotgun hunting has been around for many, many years. I t has been around and has been passed down from generation to generation. It is a great sport.

I have had many great experiences while I was shotgun hunting. The first time that I have ever been shotgun hunting I got a bird. It was a beautiful ring-necked pheasant. It was great experience. This was the first time that I was ever hunting and I had so much fun. We went out into the woods at a ridiculous hour of the morning. I have no clue why but we left Millville to go to Cedarville at three in the morning. We couldn’t start hunting until 6:55. Then by 7:00, I had my pheasant.

Another great experience that I had was when I went turkey hunting. It was the first time that I have ever went turkey hunting. It was also great time just like when I went pheasant hunting. Altogether this was only the second time that I had been hunting with a shotgun. We got out in the woods between 4:30 to 5:00. By 7:00 I was walking out of the woods with a nice 22 pound Tom.

Shotgun hunting is a great sport. It is really fun. It must be fun for all of the generations that it has been passed down. My father is a hunter. Than he passed the tradition of hunting down to my brother. Than now he passed the tradition of hunting down to me. I am so happy with hunting. It has kept so many people alive for so long. Could you imagine how many people would be dead if they could not go hunting.

There is nothing bad about hunting besides you can get hurt. But if you have just the littlest bit of common sense than you won’t get hurt, like where the blaze orange and keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. You have to take a test so that irresponsible people from carrying guns out into the woods. Hunting is a great source of food. Hunting is a great way to relax from the crazy world that we live in today. Also hunting helps to keep the wildlife population down. If there were no hunters than all the wild animals would be running around and they would become a pest to all people.

"This will certify that the above work is completely original."
Zachary Langley