Sac-town | Teen Ink

Sac-town

By dazion BRONZE, Sacramento, California
dazion BRONZE, Sacramento, California

My home sac-town has  a aroma, a smell that’s irrelevant. Different neighborhoods that separate the “suckas”. Drill rappers making murder music which cause people to end up deceased. When summer comes bullets are hot and ready, liked hot pockets. People plan and load up their macs and techs. They get ready for what’s soon to be murder. It’s not just the gangbangers doing their planning alone. They got females setting people up to catch their body. The girls are the hook to the suckas they set up they catch em and reel them in. then the killer catches them blast them. But there is light in all of this. Sac-town is known as the city of tree’s .we have 5-star  hotels. There’s always lot’s of people visiting us so u can meet lots of people from almost every part of the world. We have museums We have  diverse restaurants that you could enjoy. You can also visit old Sac that has lots of history of how it was back in the old days. We have our own basketball team. Our biggest bridge is the tower bridge across the sacramento river, linking to west Sacramento.

what inspired me was the history cause there was wars and old sac is one of our historic places that give a lot of history.