Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

By Giovanni_Zamora2020 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Giovanni_Zamora2020 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Sacramento is the capital city of California.Sacramento is a rich city because it's the capital city.Beautiful place to live.We have 2 rivers Sacramento River and American river they are both cold and when they cross its the worst.We have a bike trail near the river so that you can enjoy the view.Sacramento is a clean place with beautiful parks and 5 star hotels.There is so much to see including Old Sac,Old Sac is the first city in Sacramento it has old buildings and great food.We also have Sutters Fort.

But no that's not true. Sacramento has lots of homeless people.The 2 rivers we have are filled with tents.If you ride the bike trail you'll see tents,carts and lots of trash.The parks are not so nice either the adds just show the nice sides of the park but really you'll see drugs,needles used for heroin and swisher or any type of rolling wrapper for marijuana.Every “hood” place always has a scent of marijuana.Most of the homeless people have done drugs they buy them of drug dealers all around Sacramento.

If you come to Sacramento you are likely to hear the screeching of the ambulance every 10 minutes.Most of the crimes in Sacramento involve drug trafficking,Gang violence.In the night youll hear multiple gun shots it sounds like thousands of fire works going of at once.Some times at night you hear the woshing of the “Getto Bird” referd to as a police helicopter. You'll hear it for hours trying to find its prey.Around 2 in the morning your most likely to hear a cop chase multiple cops and 1 suspect it takes hours for them to get one person.There is a lot of things wrong with Sacramento but the people that live there don't know only the people that move in.

But If you're wondering to live here….plan about how you are going to live your life...