Effects from Him | Teen Ink

Effects from Him

May 1, 2016
By caroeliz BRONZE, Pa, Pennsylvania
caroeliz BRONZE, Pa, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

When someone who felt like you have known forever… turns into a complete stranger within the blink of an eye; It's the things they say, and who they truly are is what makes a big impact on you… but what if both of those things just suddenly crash? I think I was too in love to let him go. I tried my hardest to understand every possible way even ways I never knew simply existed, so I wouldn't have to let go, but I realized, there is going to be an end, and this is it. More than a million tears glided down my pale cheeks and pepto bismol pink lips. It felt like a half of me broke into pieces that would never be replaced. A million memories, and happy moments of him flashed into my head, and then slowly disappeared. I think the words is what made me fall in love, and also what made him to an end. They affected me in ways I couldn't understand. I was not very happy in my life at the time… spent most hours on weekends with tears staining my pillows, slamming doors, and regrets.


I had met a boy named Nate who was not anything a guy would be looking for in a guy. He was different than other guys, he wore what he wanted not following the style. I never knew he existed. He walked down the clear and pure hallways of our school with headphones on and the cord connected to his phone dangling out of his old raggy khakis; bouncing his head back and forth. I didn't get boys to notice me, and didn't try to, I simply did not cease to care. He did though which was a first.