Boys Suck | Teen Ink

Boys Suck

By 12rocker702 BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
12rocker702 BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

I dont understand boys. Why cant they just have a manual that comes with every relationship. I have a fling with a boy, he makes me confused about everything. I dont understand why he makes me feel uncertain about all of my morals. He gives me curiosity I have never had before. He tells me things that I sure as h*** wouldnt have told a young teenage girl I just met, but he claims he trust me. Why me, why should he have chose me. I mean I get it, I'm the freshie who shouldn't like him but he makes me feel safe, and maybe a little bad a**. I get bragging rights. Thats not who I am though I dont brag about the guys I may have the privilege of knowing. Who am I exactly? I cant answer this question to save my life because right about now I'm the freshie getting involved in the wrong crowd.

Boys confuse me to the point of exhaustion.

12rocker702 BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
thanks will take into consideration

Devils-0wn BRONZE, League City, Texas

ÿesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift; that is why the call it the present.

Think about it this way, if you were a guy and you had a fling with a girl wouldn't you be confused too? As all guys say, girls are the most confusing thing ever because of our mood swings and all of that. If you find yourself in the wrong crowd, leave immediately. Don't get caught up in a relationship or a fling that will get you in trouble. That's my advice.