Story of my life | Teen Ink

Story of my life

March 16, 2015
By Pratt BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
Pratt BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
2 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Ohhh god what have i done ....gosh ..if i could go back to past ..how much i would have changed myself ...
And now my life would be completely different ,...
You know what now i realised that line " Its easy to dream but difficult to build your dream into reality cause that includes hard work and sincerity"
Academically speaking i am no longer that so called good student ...

Now when i think of two years before... I had every thing planned ...but strangely during my two year long and painful journey .. Even a tiny problem was able to distract me ..and that only made me weaker and weaker and now i am what people called coward ..
Now that when i think of the whole process its like i was building a looser within myself and with a great efficiency ..

I was more like what people think about me ...but i now realise how powerful is "Time" ...

To all the young people out there , "never mess with time cause its beyond your wildest imagination what the consequences are gonna be ! "

I can't describe the feeling that i am having these days .. I wanna cry but can't .. I am not able to sleep at night .. In a single sentence its like seeing your all great dreams being shattered on the floor by none other than but yourself .

I still remember my first day , i was all packed with positive energy and and had a eye full of great dreams , body ready to do any amount of hardworks ...but then without realising somehow i myslef converted all that postive energy into the negative enrgy that only led me to a completely wrong way ...and that eye only wanted to see all those fancy things and body wanted more relaxation as the days started passing .

To every one out there i just want to say .. Life always test your dreams its only you who can stand with your dreams by neutralising all those forces acting in opposite direction , for this you have to increase the magnitude of your own force....
" Increase the magnitude of your force everyday untill you make yourself and unshakable object"
Don't let problems define your situations , always seek for solution rather than raising your both hands .
And remember that there is really no other option for hardworks and sincerity ...

Thats what i can say from my experiences .. Hope that will help someone and save them from becoming another Prateek( thats my name ).
BEST Of LUCK ... :)


The author's comments:

This is all i can say about my life and experiences ...


Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 7 comments.


Pratt BRONZE said...
on Dec. 22 2016 at 3:31 pm
Pratt BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
2 articles 0 photos 12 comments
thank you miss , I rarely get any kind of appreciation , And you read my other articles too , thats very sweet of you , I am trying to read all of your stuffs , best of luck

wilds PLATINUM said...
on Jul. 9 2015 at 7:12 pm
wilds PLATINUM, Newfane, New York
22 articles 0 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
Brave is not being fearless but being able to overcome those fears you have

Well done buddy!! I can also relate. Heck i think everybody can. we do things that we didn't realize would cost us in the future. I had sort of a rough childhood. Bad enough were i started cutting myself. i stopped though and realized that isn't the brightest idea. now i've become a more positive and goofy person who likes helping others. your article is really inspiring

on Jul. 9 2015 at 5:33 pm
ThisEmilyDa1 SILVER, BF, New Mexico
6 articles 0 photos 99 comments

Favorite Quote:
only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile
-Albert Instien
the only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

This was really inspiring prateek, I read your other arctical too and I can't wait for you to write more soon :) good job keep up the good work.

Pratt BRONZE said...
on Jun. 2 2015 at 10:08 am
Pratt BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
2 articles 0 photos 12 comments
Thank you comet for sharing your experiences,,,its hard to stand with your dreams in this vulnerable world ,you really inspired and motivated me ..thanks

on May. 30 2015 at 12:03 pm
Writer_in_the_Shadows SILVER, Columbia, Missouri
5 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
Without music, life would b-flat.
So, what's the speed of dark?!?

I agree with what "TheComet" said, and would like to add something. What light can be appreciated without the darkness to surround it; and therefore; what is darkness and evil without the light and goodness to oppose?

on May. 8 2015 at 4:30 pm
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
22 articles 1 photo 439 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

I can surely relate, I took some directions I'm not really proud of and they lead through a painful period in my life. Sometimes I keep wondering what if I took another path? what if I stood still? what if I said what I had to say?what if...what if... Then I realized that life isn't meant to be lived with regrets and past memories hunting us. Cuz despite all the struggles I went through and painful moments I had to cry on, I eventually somehow managed myself to find a way out. Life goes on...just find your own simple way to live it and take it all as it comes to you, with all the good and the bad, for life isn't a fairytale, like John Green says:"Pain deamands to be felt" We're all meant to go through hard and heartbreaking moments, and just like everything that comes and goes, there is a reason for these moments. They are only meant to make us even stronger and sometimes to let us appreciate those brief happy moments we get the chance to live every single day. I also used to live with regrets and negative thoughts about how wrong my life was going. But through these last two years, I had a chance to open up my eyes to so much more about this strangely beautiful life, I learned more than I would've ever learned in my whole 18 years life. And what I can say about my own experience is :"Don't let the bad from this life get so deep into you, take life as it comes to you and learn how to enjoy it fully. take what you have to take from your past as a lesson and keep it in mind. Try your best to be the change you wish to see in the world. Don't get so thrilled cuz the future isn't promied to be so bright and happy ever after. Life is full of surprises, yet still carries some craps that happen from time to time. All you can hope for is to be happy enough to appreciate the little things you get from this messed up life." That is how I see it now, hopefully you get what I mean ^_^ Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, I'm so sorry I had to talk a lot cuz your article really inspired me :P Keep standing and fighting for your dreams, I'm sure they are not lost just look for them with eyes wide open they can be right in front of you. Believe me it's never too late to start over. You shall reach what you are searching for ^_^ Keep it up in writing okay ;)

on May. 8 2015 at 3:57 pm
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
22 articles 1 photo 439 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

I can surely relate, I took some directions I'm not really proud of and they lead me to a painful period in my life. Sometimes i find myself wondering what if I took another path, what if I stood stil, and what if I said what I had to say?what if.....But then i Realize that life isn't meant to be lived with regrets and memories of the past, cuz no matter what struggles I went through and painful moments, I eventually managed to drive myself out. And that is what really matters I think. Life goes on... Just find your own simple way to live it and take all what it gives you, the bad or the good. Not to keep our past and errors hunting us, we must figure out a way to understand what life meant by taking us through that path, try to learn from our mistakes. I'm not saying that the future is promised to be so bright and happy ever after! Cuz life isn't a fairytale, crap happens and like John Green says:"Pain demands to be felt" However, there's a reason for everything that comes and goes, just don't let the bad get into you and prive from living the life you deserve to live. This is how I see life now, hopefully you get what I mean ^_^ I used to live with regrets and past memories hunting me but through these last two years, I had a chance to learn and open my eyes to so many things that were right in front of me, and I was truly amazed. To wrap it all, I'd say that however hard life may seem and no matter what direction we take, I'm pretty sure that life shall eventually bring us right where we belong, of course not to a happy ever after but to a happy enough to appreciate life with all what it gives us. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, hopefully you'll find what you were searching for, just keep standing and fighting for your dreams, I'm sure they are not lost, you can find thenm ;) I'm so sorry if I talked a lot but your article really inspired me :P Keep it up!!