Little Moments | Teen Ink

Little Moments

By Raquel Torres BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
Raquel Torres BRONZE, Arlington, Texas

I don’t remember the exact moment or time that I met you or the time that we spoke or the exact time that we actually gazed into each other’s eyes, but I do remember one special night that changed my life. Now you keep me up late almost every night telling me about your day and what is on your mind. Sometimes we end up arguing over some things that are not even worth arguing about, but we do everything we can to figure it out and solve the problem. Now you’re everything that I think about, you’re constantly on my mind, I get lost in my mind daydreaming about you. I’m glad that you’re always trying to help me in my classes because you don’t want to see me failing any classes, and I’m glad that I always have you there for me, and I’ll always try my best to do anything to be there for you when you need me.

I wish that I could be everything you wished that I were but I can’t. I’m very happy that I have you and sometimes I feel like all this isn't even happening because sometimes it just feels like as if I were going to just be left alone again. Hopefully that day doesn't come any time soon. Well your one of the best experiences that has happened to me you’re like the best chapter of my life right now. Sometimes you tell me things that just make me smile like that one day that you told me that you were listening to that country song and that some of the lyrics made you think about me, I was just smiling while you explained the words to me.