What Matters The Most | Teen Ink

What Matters The Most

What matters to me the most right now is graduating hidh school. We only have three more months left and I can't wait. I've been in school for so long I'm just ready to get out. There's alot of things that matters to me and I'm going to tell you about them.

My mom is the most important woman in my life , can't nothing compare to her. I'm thankful for having a loving and caring mother like her. Also my sister, matters because she's always here for me whenever i need her. She never let me down and I will never let her down. I love my family and I wouldn't know what to do without them.

My girlfriend Kiara , that's on a whole different level. I fell in love with this girl a year and three months ago. She is so important to me and I don't know what I'll do without her. She's always been here for me and I've always been there for her , I'm going to continue being there for her. I love this girl to death and i don't want to lose her.

I can't forget about The Lord our Savior , that's the most important man in the world. Stay in church and obey God's rules. Once you get your soul saved you become a better person , parent, mother, father, etc. If you have faith in God and believe in him he will never let you down. Everyone should accept God as they savior.

I will be glad when i graduate high school so i can move on with my life. I wouldn't trade my family for nothing in the world they mean so much to me. My girl matters to me, most people probably wouldn't put this in an essay but i did, I'm not a shame of who I love. Last but not least God matters the most to me , i wouldn't made it this far without him , always put God first. What matters to you the most?