Never watch someone get bullied | Teen Ink

Never watch someone get bullied

By angelbaby20008 BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wi, Wisconsin
angelbaby20008 BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wi, Wisconsin

We should all start to live before we get to old. Fear is stupid and so are regrets.

I was always feared in my neighborhood. Not because I was a bully but because I was stronger then the bullies and I never let them bully anybody.I remember one time when I was at the park with two little girls.I promised their dad i'd watch them and I did. As the little girls where on the swings, six boys came up to the park. Four out six of them was bigger then me. They were yelling at the little girls to get off the swings and then I told them to stay on the swings. They ended up staying on the swings. All the boys were silent but one of them. The biggest boy comes up to me and yells "what do you think your doing"! I responed "Your not gonna bully these little girls off the swing thats what i'm here for". Then I grabbed a stick.He yelled "Hit me with that stick all I'll bash your teeth out"! I heard everyone saying "he will so you might wanna stop before it's to late" but that didn't fear me. "I let boys swing first" I simply replied. He just said "I let girls swing first". "FINE"! I bashed him in the knee cap. At that point I heard screaming. He came toward me and I bashed his other knee cap. Then he limped away from me and sat in the grass. He was so angry he punched the ground but after he punched the ground him and all his friends left the park. After that day my name was well known around the neighborhood. "Don't mess with her or any of her friends" the bullies would say.