Latina Mothers For Sale | Teen Ink

Latina Mothers For Sale

By GirlintheRedChair1 SILVER, Menifee, California
GirlintheRedChair1 SILVER, Menifee, California

"My life is a loan from God. And I plan to pay it back, but with interest" Andy Wimmer

Hear ye, hear ye! We are having a blow- out sale! All must go! Latina Mothers for sale!
You might ask yourself, “why on earth, would I want a Latina Mother?”, well let me tell you! Latina Mothers are unlike anyone you will ever meet. They are a spicy blend of sass, stories, and spunk that you can’t get anywhere else. Still reluctant?
Just like any mother, a Latina one has their pros and cons. For instance, Latina Mothers have absolutely no problem being blunt and telling you that you look stupid, and that you need to fix yourself. Or that that you need to “cayate la boca”, or that “tu eres una tonta”.
Yes, to some this may come off as harsh, or unnecessary, but it is the way of the Latina Mother, and at the end of the day they do it because they “love” you.
Latina Mothers only have two ranges of volume, loud and louder, and they will use their impressive voices to keep you in your place, and don’t you dare give them sass, your butt will regret it.
Sure, many will say that Latina Mothers are crazy, controlling, stress- inducing, and so they are not worth it... those people are wrong. Sure, they are these things, but they are also kind, compassionate, loving, and insanely smart. They will protect you from everything, they will never abandon you in your time of need, and they will always put you before themselves. They care, sometimes too much, but they only do it because they truly love you.
I will be honest with you, there are some defect models out there in the world, and these may have you believe that they are all the same. I urge you to not have that mindset. A Latina Mother doesn’t have to be the one that birthed you, it can be your aunt, or your grandmother, your friend, your friend’s mother, it can be the lady who helps you reach the book in the library, or the teacher who actually listens. Latina Mothers aren’t connected to their children through blood, they are connected to their children through their words, and their actions.
At the end of the day, you can buy another model, you can put your faith in a different kind of mother, and I am positive that it will work well for you, but I hope that you take the time to appreciate or gain a Latina Mother, because they can change everything.

Hear ye! Hear ye! All Must Go! Latina Mothers For Sale....

I'd love to hear what you think of my piece, leave your comments down below :)