Me! You! Us! | Teen Ink

Me! You! Us!

By Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"

-Jennifer Lopez

If adventurers where to look all over the world,they won't find any other "me".From the North,South,East and West,bring people you call my look alike,they aren't me.One can only find someone like me,not me again because I am the only me you can find.Beautiful,gorgeous,thrilling,fun-loving,creative...praises will not be enough to summarise this 'me'.Even if we were bornon the same day,in the same year,in the same month,at the same second,minute or hour.Even if you have awesome eyes like me,or we are what they call replica,you aren't me.Even identical twins are two different personalities.So when you see me,give me the respect I deserve even if I am not the President of a country.It is not easy to be the only one of my kind in the whole world

That was me.Let's get to you.Whether you are fat,thin,down-syndromed,a sickler,illiterate,a minority,whatever you are,you are an excellency because you are the only one of your kind.Even if they make fun of you and despise you,discriminate you for your race,you are an excellency because you are the only one of your type.SO,how do you treat yourself?Like a filthy rag all because you don't have this..that..this...that.That's horrible.

If a particular amimal is at the danger of getting extinct,scientist preserve a male and female of its type in order to preserve its species.That is an animal,let alone you!Take a good look at you and love you!

Us? We are different so don't ever compare us.You might be fat,I could be kind of slim.You might have long hair and I don't.....there is the difference between us.The fact that there is you and me as separate personalities.Don't judge me,or criticize me.

I like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!