And This Is It | Teen Ink

And This Is It

By pinkplants PLATINUM, Brandon, Mississippi
pinkplants PLATINUM, Brandon, Mississippi

“Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

1. My hands always grasp around the towel hanging over the shower when the damn water hits my thighs. It's still much less painful than watching you forget me through pictures .
2. The bus is completely lonely yet there are twenty people sitting all around me and even when you're sitting two inches from me . Why are you doing this ?
3. I don't think I could dare pick up the phone and call you with bleeding hands even though all I wanted you to know is that I miss you .
4. Walked into the dollar store , knew exactly where the pencil sharpeners were . Fifty cents goes a long way when you enjoy ripping your own skin to feel something .
5. I don't really have the right words to tell people anymore because every inch of my soul is aching and I always feel horrid sharp pains down my back and all of these people in this room without you make my throat burn .

― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

Thanks, but yeah sad to say, but it's nonfiction. soo...

JJ_Lone PLATINUM, Davenport, Washington
is this you? this is really good but you shouldnt be doing this?