I Will Not Change For Nobody! | Teen Ink

I Will Not Change For Nobody!

By AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.

Each and everyday I see kids skipping class, fighting, and making their own squads/gangs/or groups because thats what they call it. I was always the type of person to go to class, to wear the uniform correctly, to read during class and that goes for any class, I'm that type of person that tries to help people because some people give up on them which i know that everyone is smart and bright but they just dont think before they do things like me. Well, I'm here to tell my story. I've always love to read, write, and my favorite subject was mathematics. I'm that type of girl that likes to go to the libary during lunch, do word search, write, and even do homeowork in the lunch room and people would look at me like I'm crazy. Since Middle school I've really change and when i mean change i mean in a positive way. I've became mature, i stop worrying about what people say, I've tried to stay out of drama. I am FRESHMAN! in high school. I got to a JROTC school and my rank is Corpall. I've made honor roll 3 times while i was in high school. People would always tell me to do their work but I don't. I use to not have confidence in myself neither did i believe i could be successful. I didn't believe at all because i always said i cant do this or that. And when i was on youtube i've found this video called "How Bad Do you Want it?" by Eric Thomas and he is a good moticator like i listen to him each n everyday when I'm doing my classwork,test, and homework. Because when i listen to him i can do anything. So HSA was coming up i had no stable Algebra 1 teacher so sometimes i would teach myself but thankfully My old teacher Ms.Taylor would bring some people in the computer room to go on http://www.Compasslearning.com So Ms.Taylor would let us watch the video on the subject we are learning for example: Algebraic Expressons. After we watch the video she would teach it to us and she always told us how to remember the formula or about the history of math. She make me like i can pass the HSA and that i can go somewhere in life. I've been applying for scholarships and grants. I've made a http://Collegexpress.com this website help you connect to colleges and scholarships. and it helpful because Springfield College is having a minor program in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science. I am very outgoing and i am risky when it comes to my success and education because i believe i have a lot to learn and i like to talk to people meaning with their problems because I've been through a lot that you wouldn't even say is true and being that i experience everything when i was 11-years-old i can give people advice about education, scholarships, relationship, friends, etc. because I've been through it all. Like For example my friend told me that: She had cut herself. I paused because being though i did that when i was in the 6th grade and of course i was 11-years-old and i gave her a lecture and she started crying and i told her to wipe them tears because you nade a mistake but if you make the same mistake twice then it's not going to be a mistake no more it's going to be a choice. When i was in the libary doing my college classes online and by the way I'm 14-years-old now but anyway i was doing my online classes and this girl Said My because it's my nickname so instead of Mya people call me My and she told me you need to take time for yourself. I said for what so i can forgot what i've learn, for what so i can lack, for what? So i can miss an opportunity. For what? Give me a reason why i should take time out for myself and she say nothing. Because let em tell you this when Im talking about my future, when I'm talking about my education i get real serious because if i don't get an education where I'm going to go? Who am i going to become? What career will i have? I've learn from watching Eric Thomas Speech that we and when i mean we, we in gernally the world. When we want to be successful we don't want it that bad, we might want it but you going to have to take some risk in your education, in your career, and you going to have to live in the future each and everyday because when you imagine the future you have to be one step closer to your dream. No dream is too small or too big. For example :I want to to build a technology so significant hat i would be in the Hall of Fame and each and everyday i be visioing the future of what that would feel like and when I get in 10th grade i will be taking AP Classes and Foud of Tech so each and everyday I'll make sure that if i take this class does this has something to do with my future or what i want to do. When i check my e-mail i have a lot of college people sending me stuff. I'm not trying to say trying to brag but if you really are determine to be successful it will happen you going to have to put in the TIME, EFFROT, AND THEN SUCCESS COMES AFTER YOU PUT IN THE TIME AND EFFORT! So what I'm trying to say is that if you really want to be successful then you would be successful as much as you want to breathe that quote is from Eric Thomas a lot of people say My you ulgy, you fat, and this and that i don't respond because people like that you have to tune out and plus they childish any way i always tell people to get on level. And people like what do that mean? When i say get on my level i mean get mature, apply for scholarships, take your time to eb successful, be determine, make honor roll, tune that negativey out, don't be a failure, and most of ALL DON'T COPY NOBODY ELSE BECAUSE YOU TOO BUSY COPYING A PERSON BUT REALLY YOU NOT TAKING THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU COPYING SOMEONE ELSE. Once again another quote from Eric Thomas it was in the video on youtube about Motivational and I'm not trying to brag when i say get on my level because when i say that I'm saying by you talking about me i don't care because some people respond but i don't because i know all they want is attention and they going to get it from me. so get on level means get on mi mature level, get on my determine level, get on my non-attention level, etc. Because i don't care about what you say about me. For example: I'm loud when i talk and people say you too loud guess what i said? OKAY and i finish my conversation but i didn't tone my voice down because my quote is: BY YOU APOLIZING FOR BEING YOURSELF, YOU ARE APOLZING FOR BEING REAL!!!!! If you have to say sorry or even apolize for being yourself you are apolizing for being real meaning your true REAL SELF!

I WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS WITH MY TRUE SELF BECAUSE I BEEN THROUGH A LOT AND I COME A LONG WAY AND I WANTED TO INFORM THOSES WHO HAVE GIVEN UP TO KEEP ON PUSHING BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH EVEN WHEN YOU YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WANT TO DROP YOUR HEAD OF SHAME. THIS GOES OUT TO MY FRIEND TEHYA.

Thank You (: It means so much to me

deepthi SILVER said...
deepthi SILVER, Karur, Other
I like your article.I like this mentality of yours a lot.

Everyone Please Read my new book TeenInk.com/novels/romance/book/130985/The-Man-That-Is-Torn-Into-Pieces/  Please rate and comment I would like to know your opinion :) Thank You

YES I WILL AND THANK YOU :)  I'M GLAD I INSPIRED YOU c:

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

I love this article! I'm actually going to share it with a friend of mine who's going through some tough times. Thank you for being an inspiration!
  Could you read my story? I really need some feedback!  :)  TeenInk.com/fiction/thriller_mystery/article/686391/The-Dreams-that-Keep-Gettign-Darker/

Thank You and You are a fablous artist c:   

perley209 said...
perley209, Henderson, Nevada
This is a fantastic story!!! It is so relatable. You are a fantastic author and I hope to read more stories from you! :D

THERE ARE A LOT OF MISTAKES IN THIS ARTICLE AND I RAN IT THROUGH A SPELL CHECK BUT MY LAPTOP WAS LACKING BUT THATS  NO EXCUSE! THANK YOU FOR MY VIEWERS PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION :)

dream_big said...
on Jun. 10 2014 at 11:32 am
dream_big, Suitland, Maryland

"never give up you always have to try"

I love this article because this is so true and keep being you don't worry about what other people say EVERYONE PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT :)