Thoughts | Teen Ink

Thoughts

April 30, 2014
By DahAsianBoy SILVER, Bear, Delaware
DahAsianBoy SILVER, Bear, Delaware
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Thoughts always stream through my head, both good and bad. Any time of day. I could do work and let my thoughts stray, or relax and empty my head. My thoughts vary from how my day was to how I wish my day could have been to what I want it to be like tomorrow, only to have the process repeats. Thoughts are built like a spider’s web, starting at one point and extending to a tangent or another branch, leading to another idea and yet another thought, only to lead back to my original thoughts. Designs, ideas, wishes, regrets, happiness, sadness, anger, joy, all flowing like a wave through the wires in my brain, all building up and changing, effecting my emotions and actions. Thinking, waiting for what will come next. Process it and apply it. Those are the rules, But, what if I let it go? Everything everyone says, everything everyone does… just letting go. All the anger, sadness, joy, and happiness… the confusion… all just being washed away by the waves into the nothingness of reality. We think, therefore we do… but do we do from what we think? Or, do we do just to simply do and just to think… just to have the thoughts.