Falling in Love with Us | Teen Ink

Falling in Love with Us

By Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other
Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it's worth watching."

There are so many wonderful qualities you have that made me fall for you. I fell for the way you smile through the darkness, even when I feel times are grey, and the way you laugh at almost everything. It's amazing to watch you enjoy childish immaturity, and live like a kids, enjoying the youth we only have for so long, holding on to the old days. I'm a sucker for your support and encouragement, and your compassionate eyes which speak your thoughts with mere glances at me. Your humour is one of a kind, and the way you move moves me inside, and I don't understand where the feeling comes from. I've fallen for all your little quirks and characteristics; but, I fell in love with "us."
I've fallen in love with how you make me feel when I'm with you - how I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, and my face never lacks a smile when you're there, my grin so wide that my cheeks start to hurt. I love how you make me laugh so hard that I cry right there in front of you. I love how you like spending time with me, and how we teach each other new things. Above all, I love what we are when we're together, because in those moments when you're with me, I've never felt so free, and so me. So thank you for making me fall for you, but above that, thanks for making me fall in love with us.