Movies | Teen Ink

Movies

By Godmessenger123 BRONZE, Clermont, Florida
Godmessenger123 BRONZE, Clermont, Florida

One day I  was in my room sleeping . My dad comes in and tells me let go out to the movies . I was like sure so I changed in my room . So when I was done  I was as fast as a lion and got in the car . I was so excited that i was going to the movies cuz my parents do not really take me . It seem like it took years to get over there it was so bored it seem like I was at school yea the boring. Then I tould my parents I was hungry so he ask me where you want to go ? So I ask for chines food so we went and ate . 

I finally  got there we got off the car  and started walking to the movie theater ans started walking  and we looked for a movie  and I choose one movie that looked  amazing . So I tould my parents I want to see this movie please this said yes .so we went to the place you get the tickets for the movie  and they said the movie started thirty min ago . I was sad I felt like the world was ending . So the lady said the movie will start again in one hour and thirty minutes o my parents bought the ticket for the next movie I was as happy as a pig on dirt . We left to see the stores that where around the  theater . We walked in a store and I felt I was in heaven there was so much toys and video games and stuff . It was awesome . 

One hour and thirty minutes We started walking in the movie theater there where a lot of people . Then I saw the place where they sell candy and food my parents tould me what did I want I tould them everything cause everything look good . So we just bought pop corn and some candy and drinks  . We started walking in to the movies I felt so happy  cause I was about to see a movie .. 

I was sitting down   Getting ready for the movie I sat all the way in the back so I can see better there was a lot of people . So the movie started it was loud , I can feel like I am the one in the movie cause it was in 3D and the sound.  The move ended it was amazing .it was  the best day of my life . We left I tould my parents I want to go again they said no cause I was dark and it was time to go  home.

I like going to the movie cause we do not have to wait for the movie  to come in DVD .The movie is fun cause you can be with your family and have fun together .I like going to the movies it the best experice ever.   

My life as a kid