Living Against Britney | Teen Ink

Living Against Britney

By Onjanee BRONZE, Benton Harbor, Michigan
Onjanee BRONZE, Benton Harbor, Michigan

"If anything is worth doing its worth trying"

Hi my name is Lisa leraie lopes and I’m 15years old. I have two siblings there twin’s liasa and Leo, there 12yrs. Old. Well I’m stuck right now doing community service on the morning after my birthday. It all started 5 weeks ago.

Week 1

Mom I want a tongue piercing this time I begged. No way! She smiled do you know what those mean. Yea but I don’t do it plus Brittney has one I said as I look out my window. I was having a pool party and Brittney was so hot. She has always been the cutest and all guys liked her. The boys were watching her as the water dripped down her long dirty blonde hair. They watched her every move, to the point when she lay down on the ground. I wish I had her body. I was thin with long red hair and I still wore a 1 piece. No boys were attracted to me; I hated the way I looked. But there was one boy who got my attention, his name was Harold smith. He was tall thin and had dirty blonde hair as well. Brittney liked him as well; she had a better chance getting him then me anyway. I watched as he walked over to her I was bringing the guest something to drink. When I saw him kiss her, I was so unfocused I tripped over my friend ally and fell straight on the ground. oMg! Did you have and accident she laughed. Then everyone laughed to, I knew I shouldn’t have invited her, I knew she wasn’t a real friend. I just wanted a pretty friend so I could look cool. Then I knew in order for her to like me had to get what her ally and amber had, a tongue pierce.

Day 5 of week 1
After a couple of days Brittney, amber, and ally took me to get my tongue pierced. It hurt like hell. Then on top of that they got my faced flattened by some facial redesigned doctor. We got new clothes and everything. Then when it was over we were in the bathroom they wouldn’t let me see myself until I switched clothes. Then finally they took the band off my eyes. Omg! Total make over ally yelled, I looked so different; actually better. Then amber said; now Harold will pay attention to you. Yea she’s right amber said, right brit. Yea right Brittney smiled sacrasimly.

that evening when I was walking home I seen Harold walking down the street. He was so hot and I started melting in my shoes.

He waved at me, I couldn’t believe it. Hi I smiled, hey he laughed; pretty funny what happened at the pool today right. Tsk I said as I rolled my eyes and walked away. I’m just kidding he said as he grabbed me. Meet me at jelly beans next week he laughed as his friends called him over. I couldn’t believe it I was going to the skating rink with Harold. I couldn’t wait to tell amber and ally soon.

THIS IS JUST A SHORT SUMMARY TO SEE HOW PEOLE LIKE IT. I REALLY LIKE ROMANTIC DRAMAS.I HOPE PEOLE WILL LEARN TO ACCEPT SOMEONE FOR THEIR PERSONALITY. NOT THEIR GOOD LOOKS OR CLOTHES.