Identity Thief | Teen Ink

Identity Thief

I was born with multiple disorders. Not like a disability. But in a way it was a disabilty. I could make friends quickly like the others, I couldn't be myself without people not wanting to be around me. My disabilty made things really hard for me when I was young. My not going to say what I have but it affects my personality not my looks. My mother didn't believe in medication to treat my disorder even though she's a RN. When my parents separated, I moved in with my father. Two years later I was put on medication for my disorder. Everyone (including me) could tell a difference in my attitude and the way I act. People that I go to school with refuse to give me another chance. If I had everything my way I wouldn't even be living right now. My step-mom saved my life. I would have killed myself for not having friends, be bullied all the time, and thinking I was the stupidest thing ever. I'm so glad that I'm still here. I'm glad that my step-mom walked into my room when she did. I wouldn't be sitting in this seat and writing this story to you. I'm so thankful for step-mom. She saved my life and made me see the point in living!