Trip to Mexico | Teen Ink

Trip to Mexico

By Taylor21 BRONZE, Columbus, Montana
Taylor21 BRONZE, Columbus, Montana

Whack em, Stack em, Pack em

An unforgettable story was a story that my mom told be about her trip with my grandma to Mexico. My mom and my grandma went to Mexico for a mother's day trip. My mom and grandma went to a bar to get something to drink. When the bar tenders were giving my mother notes telling her to come to their ranch that was 25 miles out of town. My mom thought that was weird so my grandma and her left the bar and went to their hotel rooms. They felt a bit weird and dizzy. All of the sudden once they got to the room my grandma passed out on the ground half way in the door then my mom passed out on the side of the bed. When they woke up the next morning my mom woke up in a room she hadn't seen before. She got up and ran out of the room looking for my grandma that was no where to be found. When she got outside she found my grandma being pushed out a cab on her face then the cab speeding away. She ran up to my grandma to see if she was okay, when my mom reached my grandma neither of them knew what happened last night. They had been drugged. My mom and grandma ran to their room finding out that they had been robbed. Their money, past ports, and clothes were gone. They wanted to go to home, so they ran to the airport to see if they could use the phone. The lady at the front desk wouldn't let my mom use the phone so they got into an arguement. Once my mom called the lady a few words they called the cops. My mom went to jail and they finally let my grandma use the phone their. She called my grandpa that sent them money to get new pass ports and money to bail my mother out of jail. My grandma bailed my mom out of jail and they were on the next flight out of there. Til this day my mother and grandma will never go back to Mexico.

This story always interested me.