Trust | Teen Ink

Trust

January 18, 2013
By MoeReal BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
MoeReal BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

He lost her trust, the trust that was once given to him, and the trust that kept them going. He took advantage without realizing what that trust meant. He didn’t think twice about the things he did, not till he realized it was too late to even say “sorry”. But that wasn’t the only time he had done something to her. It was more of a cycle that only lasted about a month to complete and start all over again. The first couple of times she didn’t realize the things he had done to her. But it was all in the attachment she had towards him. She didn’t know what was right from wrong, everything went blank and she became lost in her own thoughts. Things started to change. From the way they acted with each other to the daily arguments they had overnight. Her trust towards him was gone and it seemed like there was no going back. He realized she was basically gone. There was no more “us”, running through his mind. She became blank within herself and didn’t know what was next. She took enough from him and decided to walk away. Her mind was set, there was no more coming back. Everything was gone without the trust. She was gone off the pain. No pain killers near to take. They talked once again but she was scared. “There is no going back”, she said. He tried saying it was a “mistake”, but as “mistake” came out of his mouth a whole different word popped in to her brain. She thought “choice”. It might have been a mistake the first time but after the second and third time it was a “choice”. “People call them mistakes but in reality they are choices” was what kept running through her brain. And that’s what made her come up with a conclusion. It is all gone. Trust doesn’t exist in this relationship anymore. May be some other day, but not up to date. It was gone.