The first time I went to Michigan Adventures | Teen Ink

The first time I went to Michigan Adventures

January 11, 2013
By cody moe BRONZE, Walker, Michigan
cody moe BRONZE, Walker, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The first time I went to Michigan Adventures it was so much fun I went with my mom, dad, brother, and sister we did so much stuff I got to ride all the rides. My mom let me and my sister go do what we wanted so we went to the water park and rode the rides in the water park we rode on toubes down tunnels. We went down all the water slides and we went down all the water rides me and my sister had so much fun then we went to the ride we rode all the rides that they had it was so cool that after we ate we did it all over again me and my sister wanted to go on this one ride but it cost money but my mom let us have have some money to ride on the ride. After we were done with that ride me and my mom, dad, sister, and brother all went on one ride together.
We all went to the water park and went swimming in the wave pool we were there until they closed that night it was so cool that when we were leaving I did not want to leave so my mom let me get something to remember that I had went there.
After we left we went out to eat at logans when we were coming home it was so much fun that a couple weeks we went back to Michigan Adventures we had so much fun when we went back to Michigan Adventures.
so every summer we go to Michigan Adventures for our family vacation it is so fun when we go. This summer we are going to bring are little cousin with use so that they can see what it is like to go to a water park. Mom is going to let me show them everything that is in Michigan Adventures it will be so much cooler with my cousins and my mom said that I could bring a friend with me to so that I can have someone to hang out with so I am not bored. My mom is going to get them to go down the waterslide with my mom because they are scared of water slides but they will be ok that is what I think and she will get them something so they do not forget that they went to Michigan Adventures.