Confused Love: Questions Existing? | Teen Ink

Confused Love: Questions Existing?

By Jarel BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana
Jarel BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana

I believe I have inside of me
Everything that I need to live a bountiful life
With all the love inside of me
I'll stand as tall as the tallest tree
And I'm thankful for each day that I'm given
Both the easy and the hard ones I'm livin'

Love seems to amazed me every time I get a chance at it. It's has a strong emotion of attachment to another. But what does it truly means is a question existing.

Do we really know who we love? Or we love it because its the only thing we have. Is it meant for you or meant to be apart from you. What about the trust? How do you know when to really trust someone? Lies? Are you truly happy? Or your happy because you want to be not because you really are?

Love is so disturbing. Some of the people we fall for end up not picking us up. Leave us in the blind sleeping in the dirt and make it so hard to fall in love with someone else again. Maybe it's just me or Love isn't where it should be.

I have experienced this situation from many different angle's in my life with family and dating. Many people have the same questions I am asking. I have been in relationships and involved with people where I didn't know where I stood. Situations before that I stood with people that just left me hanging and I lost myself. Sex & The City: The Movie also inspired me to write this. Carrie, Samantha, Miranda & Charlotte have been in situations where Love had them scared of what may happen next. Even marriage was mentioned Is it all about the other person? Is that Love?

What I hope people will get from this is that they need to watch out for themselves in love. Be sure you are able to love yourself before you get someone else involved because the pain will hurt you so bad.