The Click | Teen Ink

The Click

By LinkinPark12 PLATINUM, Lincolnshire, Other
LinkinPark12 PLATINUM, Lincolnshire, Other

Work like you don’t need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching. ¦ I like change - but only when everything stays the same.

You've got to wait for the day where everything in your life just slots together, like a perfect jigsaw. What the end picture will be; it depends on your personality and events.

But if you ever feel weak, sad or depressed, I promise you, if you stay strong, no matter your misfortunes, life will click. You could be gazing up at a cloudless, blue sky, listening to a song or watching a film. But it will happen.

Me? I was sitting on my windowsill,window slightly open to allow the cool breeze to sooth my face. I realized it could have been so easy to fall. The rush and adrenaline pumping through my body as the wind seared my flesh. To end my life.

Click.

I heard it, in my head. Everything slotted into place, everything had a meaning.

I slid off the windowsill and smiled. The click had told me to be myself. No-one could bring me down.

Maybe you've heard the click?

Maybe not.

If you have, I hope it's changed your attitude.

I know it's changed mine.

This is actually true for me, and although you might think I'm crazy, it's had a positive effect on me. Please rate and comment, I would like tips on how to improve my writing. Thanks!