Escape | Teen Ink

Escape

October 5, 2012
By snowgirl SILVER, Mooers, New York
snowgirl SILVER, Mooers, New York
9 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life can be short so live it to the fullest


Escape... its so close. Just out the door and threw the woods to a new beginning we may go. But... its not that simple. To runaway is hard but its even harder to leave behind everything yo know. Everything you were taught....everything you love. With every scream getting louder and every shriek pulling at you till it gets to hard to breath making you cry.Till it kills you inside and you bolt.Grab your bag an runaway from the misery...the sadness...away from your life.
It hurts and makes you feel like crab but in the end is it worth it? Is it worth it to leave everything you know behind.Is it to let your family suffer and split apart into nothing. And then when you finally get the courage to come back,you come home to nothing.No family,no old life,just an empty house with way to many old memories.
Its hard to go threw this.Trust me i know. In the end though,you will be grateful you stayed. Just channel your emotions and put them into something you love and forget the bad... the hurt... the past and move into the future. The future is a new beginning,a new stat,a portal to a new life. So make the choice should you stay or should you go.


The author's comments:
I had been feeling this way for a couple of weeks and decided it was time to vent, and this is were it got me.