Riddle Tone | Teen Ink

Riddle Tone

August 20, 2012
By jasso GOLD, Damascus, Other
jasso GOLD, Damascus, Other
16 articles 10 photos 68 comments

Favorite Quote:
courge dose not always roar, Sometimes courge is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying : i will try again tomorrow


We talk in riddle tone , so only the smart can understand what we talk , abstract ways of living , never clear ,always murky. Visions we see. Words we write , you just need to read between the lines .the foggy streets are our place, the mixture of pain and Adrenalin in our veins, and the wicked smile, Of course that is the best the part, loving the hate, the ignorance in people's minds, playing with it like a game. Youth is just phase , it dies out as soon as we grow up. Don’t go… I scream , as hard as I can , they say I should let go, never let the cries of desperation get the best of me , but it already did, and every time we fall we get up and look back, people say that doesn't kill you makes you stronger , that was the biggest lie, and still is, a Brocken mirror will never be the same, incomplete thoughts, and hearts that were broken , they gave up on hope , cuz hope is just a word, faith is just a believe , destiny is a road that will be always under construction… Such a F***ed Up Life…