Once Loved | Teen Ink

Once Loved

February 26, 2012
By julialove94 SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, California
julialove94 SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, California
6 articles 1 photo 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I live to write, not write to live"


The feelings he wants me to have for him, I probably never will. He doesn't think I like him, even as a person or friend in general, but he would be wrong. I do like him as a friend; I always have and I always will. But I don't have strong feelings for him.

We've had a tough relationship; a tough friendship. I appreciate everything he's done for me and how he's always stuck around despite the way I've treated him.

There's this girl that goes to a church that he visits sometimes. I don't personally know her but I know her through Facebook. She seems sweet and at least she is his age. I told him that he should get to know her. He said he doesn't like her because she's rude.

I talked to this girl the other night. I told her the condensed story of his and I's relationship. She said she likes him and even though he flirts with her a lot, she doesn't think he likes her. He doesn't, which is crazy because I don't understand how he can like someone like me and not her. She said he's rude too. Doesn't help much.

I told her he's a big flirt but hard to win. She asked how to get him though and I told her that I didn't know because I never had to try to get him, I just won him over so quickly without even trying. And I don't even want him.