A Letter to Trooper | Teen Ink

A Letter to Trooper

By zebras13 BRONZE, Wyndmere, North Dakota
zebras13 BRONZE, Wyndmere, North Dakota

Live every day like its your last.

Right after school I went out to see You. I miss you. You were the best horse I have ever had and my first horse. I remember when you were sick during a snow storm you were in out garage eating we gave you a lot of food. We know you wouldn't survive if we left you out side I liked being close to you and talking to you when I was sad. You always listened. ( thank you) that night my family and I were sitting on out couch. We Herd a clacking noise we all true and there you were standing in out house staring at us. You opened the door!! (wow) well that was Christmas eve and I was worried about you but I went to sleep. When I woke up I never saw you again you were laying in my giraffe dead with water all around you ( a pipe broke) . I really didn't say good bye . Well I just want you to know I miss you and wish I still had you. And by the way your horse friend will be joining you in horse heaven soon so you guys can eat all the hay you can ever wish for. I'm happy your not in pain anymore. I see you soon super trooper love you!!!!!!!!!!!!