Justin Bieber- The Best Day Ever! | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber- The Best Day Ever!

By Siana PLATINUM, Escondido, California
Siana PLATINUM, Escondido, California

I counted down the months, weeks, days. And it was finally almost here.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a HUGE Justin Bieber fan- His #1 to be exact. I had saved up my money to go to a Justin Bieber concert with my cousin Cece. So the ticket's came and I was so excited. I would look in the envelope randomly just to marvel at the tickets!

Anyways, the day before the concert was exciting. It was a Friday, so I had to be in school. My friend, who was also going to the concert, was psyched just like me! That's all we would talk about, "Concert, Concert, Concert!" Since I had picked out my outfit a month ahead, I decided to spend the day listening to Justin!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The day of the concert) I woke up feeling very excited, but something was wrong. I didn't know what it was, so I got ready for the day. Then I realized the problem- My voice was gone! Yeah! How am I supposed to scream if I don't have a voice?

This was terrible- I felt like crying! I did all that I could- I drank tea, had a million cough drops, drank lot's of water... But nothing soothed my voice. I spent half an hour online looking at what I should do for soar throats.

"Don't Whisper..." okay. But hadn't I whispered before? Yeah, I had. Okay, so I decided that I wasn't going to talk until we got in the car to drive to the concert.

But do you know how hard it is for me NOT to talk? I talk 24/7! Well it was Justin Bieber at stake, so I shut my mouth for a LONG time! My voice finally came back to me when we got in the car. "Yes!" I said to myself.

ON the way to the arena, we listened to Justin Bieber- obviously! I was having so much fun in the car, I realized that the concert would be a billion times better!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(At the Concert!)

I was so psyched. I was going to see my FAVORITE SINGER perform live. I knew we didn't have great seats- Or so I thought we didn't. The arena is big, but it doesn't go very high. So even if you're at the top, you can see him! We didn't get top seats, but we didn't get floor seats. No Biggie!

My camera was full of batteries- My heart was filled with happiness-My brain was full of excitement. The concert finally started, and the guest singer performed first.

About an hour into the concert is where I screamed really loud. "Ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready for JUSTIN BIEBER?!" The DJ's voice said. The croud went psycho! It was awesome. But the loudest shriek of all? Mine.

"Oh oooh, oh Oooh. It's Jb, Jb." The words to Love Me came on out of Justin's mouth. My camera shook like crazy because I was so anxious to see him! When he appered out of the smoke my camera froze. It stayed in one place as I recorded him. I was starstruct.

I don't wannna give too much info about the concert away, but here's it summed up: Best. Day. Ever

MidnightWriter SILVER, Ontario, Other

Writers are a less dangerous version of the career criminal. Everywhere they go, they see the potential for the perfect crime. The difference is that writers have better self control.

I don't quite understand what the big deal about that guy is. He doesn't seem like a very plesant person. I believe it was this past summer that he came to my town to watch his sister's game. The local papers rushed over and so did a number of young girls and children. He was rude to the reporters and the children who wanted his autograph. Needless to say the paper gave him a less than favourable review.