Imagination | Teen Ink

Imagination

By Sileron-evol PLATINUM, Providence, Rhode Island
Sileron-evol PLATINUM, Providence, Rhode Island

"we are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation"

Ugh its hard because I see you everywhere I turn, and im convincing myself that its better this way, its better to let go, but I don’t want it like this. I really don’t. I want to talk to you like nothings changed like you’re the same person, like you care and love me like I do to you. But we both know that’s not true. And the way we see each other in school gives it away, gives the truth out, shows us that its really over, that it never really was right. The way I look at you, with the pain I have still from you. And you looking towards me with those eyes that never move from mine until you realize that im hurt, but you just walk away and laugh along with your friend’s. You left me standing there wondering all of these questions in my head, making me wonder if what we just experienced was something real or just another imagination. But a little part of me thinks that you’re hurt to, that you know things are different, that ive given up on you; on our friendship, that you want it to be the same again. But I keep telling myself; it’s just my imagination

Thanks & i sure will :)

DancerBabe SILVER, Tuscarawas, Ohio

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt
"Bad writers plagerize, good writers steal!"

That was really good, i like how you got the title from the end!  would you check out some of my work?