Life Is Not Fair | Teen Ink

Life Is Not Fair

April 13, 2010
By EllenaPfeffer SILVER, North Oaks, Minnesota
EllenaPfeffer SILVER, North Oaks, Minnesota
5 articles 258 photos 234 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dreams you Follow


4/12/10





Life Is Not Fair





Did you ever think that everything was just not right or not good for you? Well my mother always said “that there is no reason for feeling bad for your self, because there are a lot of people out there all around that don’t have anything.” My mother gives me a lot of the advice. When ever I feel like I’m putting myself down or anyone else is putting me down. I just try to make my day feel like the greatest time of my life. I listen to songs on my Ipod. When I feel like I lost something I will think it’s the end of the world? Then I say I’m done with everyone but I haven’t realized that all people need is love and a 2nd or more chances. Live on and forgive. I just moved on.

Here in Cayman were I live. There was a hurricane named Ivan you have probably heard of it. It was a big category 5 that swept away Grand Cayman and the Little sister islands. My house was one of the lucky ones to be standing still with the roof in tacked and the hurricane windows keeping the water out of the house. But the water managed to work its way into the house; so we had a foot of water in our house. When my parent went down there to get our house straightened out. It was so messy we had to repaint every room in the house. Our boat hit the hedge and it did not fall into the canal that we live next to. I had to be home schooled for a few months. Then we moved back into my home down in Caymans.

Then When I was at school down there it felt like I was the old one out but everyone gets bullied in school. Every day the normal route a hit and run these girls were like a hypocrites they did not care about anyone but them self’s. One time I was on the swing and I was swinging the “right way” and then all the sudden the mean girls came up and pushed me off the swing and I fell and I almost broke my leg but I had a huge cut. I would always come home with cuts and I would be crying. The best part of me though is that I am a happy girl deep, deep inside my heart, but I would not be a happy girl if it weren’t for my parents. They were and are still right beside me whenever I need them the most.

The worst has past and the new things in my life came, so now I’m ready for the new struggles and the friends I’ve been waiting for my whole life. It feels like home; here where the people are sweet and warm hearted. The people understand you and what you are going threw. In the middle of no were in the country where its safe but, like I said keep loving life and don’t look back in the past. The past is the past and the future is the future. So have you ever thought that life was not fair?


The author's comments:
All is saying is that don't look in the past. Keep moving on.