My Dearest Lauren | Teen Ink

My Dearest Lauren

March 29, 2010
By princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
57 articles 8 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Those who reach for the stars should never forget the flowers that bloom at their feet.


My Dearest Lauren,
It’s been a long time since we’ve last talked hasn’t it? Our lives are different now; we’ve both chosen separate paths. Though we’re miles apart, I need to get something off my chest. This is hard for me to say but I love you. I love the smell of your hair, the way you lean on me, I love you in ways that words can’t describe. This may be just a piece of paper, but you have to believe everything that I say here. If I had it my way, I would hold you tight in my arms, looking into those mesmerizing hazel eyes and tell you how I feel. As I write this, my mind goes back to all the love letters from the greats. I’ve even thought about sending you letters from the works of Voltaire, Lord Byron and John Keats. But none of them are what I want to say. So this is I William, writing to you Lauren in all honesty of my heart. You’re everything I’m looking for and so much more; I hope you feel the same. Looking back on our short love, I’ve realized how much I need you. Even though our distance may keep us apart, I would climb mountains just to catch a glance of how you feel. I should’ve never let you go, I shouldn’t have leaved. What we have is special; something that nobody will ever understand so Lauren, please never let me go. All I’m asking is for you to keep that promise and wait for me, wait for us. I didn’t think this before but I admit it, not seeing you is harder than I ever thought it would be. I’ve never felt so lonely in my entire life, even thinking about you hurts. You may not be in my arms anymore and I may not heal the scars I left you, but I’m sure of one thing, which you Lauren are all that I’m looking for. I’m sorry for screwing up, but I will always love you forever.