Stop, I don't love you. | Teen Ink

Stop, I don't love you.

By kittkattbarr PLATINUM, Austin, Texas
kittkattbarr PLATINUM, Austin, Texas

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
-RF

Stop I yell in my head I can't make myself move I can't make myself self say those words. I don't know what wrong with me. I don't love you I don't need you in my life. Yet I can't stop thinking about you I can't stop remembering the way you make me feel the way you know me. I don't know what to do with you and when something happens, I don't stop it I don't run away. Yet I know its right I know that's what I should do. But with you I'm different I'm not me and I can't run away from that feeling I can't escape my need for not your voice or your thoughts but for your hands and your mouth. That's what scares me more than anything at all. More than falling in love with you, or running out of things to say, more then you yourself.

This piece is more poetic then something you would find in nonfiction but I didn’t feel as if it belonged in poetry it does have the same flow as all my other pieces did and it was to true for me to look at it as if it was a poem.

kittkattbarr PLATINUM, Austin, Texas

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
-RF

thank you for the comment I understand what you were getting at.

Thegman said...
To a degree I feel bad for you but also I think that you are a good writer and that even though you went through something to get here it still helped you write well.