Falling to fast to soon to hard | Teen Ink

Falling to fast to soon to hard

By emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington
emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington

"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"

Yes, I think I can safely say that we have all fallen for another in our life times, right? I love falling in love. The feeling is so overwhelming. So intoxicating that I can't resist sometimes. Which leads me to once in a while fall for a guy that maybe wasn't the right guy for me. I dated this one guy who was hated by more people than liked by more people. We had our fights and our disputes, but for some reason, I was willing to take him back every time. You would think that after the first couple of times a boy breaks up with you, you would learn not take him back. But I did. Because I had fallen so hard for him. He could be nice. He was charming when he wanted something, but I could usually always guess what he wanted. And when he never go twhat he wanted, teh charm left and well, that was about the point of the break up.

The first time we split, we had lasted almost three months. We were apart for about a month and a half then we were together for about three weeks. Apart for two months, together fore one moth and like, a week. After the last break up, I was done. I had no more feelings for him. I would always care for him, but never love him the way I had for so long. It was like a scar, getting better everyday, but always there to remind you of what happened.

This was about my ex, who could not leave well enough alone.