How healthy attachment style impact our health and well-being | Teen Ink

How healthy attachment style impact our health and well-being

In our lives, socializing with people is inevitable, so I think the impact of socializing with people on physical and mental health is particularly important. That led to the topic I want to discuss in my speech how different kinds of attachment can impact our health and well-being. Attachment theory can be roughly divided into two kinds: healthy and unhealthy. From my own experience, my friend and I have a healthy attachment relationship that we provide enough emotional support for each other, don't rely on each other too much, and trust each other. So having them in my life gives me a place to vent when I'm stressed, and when the stress is off I don't get so stressed that it affects my sleep quality, so my life becomes a positive cycle because of a healthy attachment style. As you can see, healthy attachment types will put people in a comfortable state, and influence a person’s health and well-being positively, while a bad relationship will form an unhealthy attachment type that will cause certain harm to people's physical and mental health.