Creative Nonfiction | Teen Ink

Creative Nonfiction

By Jack009 BRONZE, Queens, New York
Jack009 BRONZE, Queens, New York

It all started late 2019 when i was just wrapping my time inside of 7th grade when Covid-19 wasn't really that much of an impactful problem on the world and thought to  just to be a flu rather than a major outbreak where people did get sick but the increments for it where smaller, people bought masks, Hand sanitizers, and more stuff just incase things became more hectic. During this time we still had School in person, The Covid-19 pandemic did not have that much of a  major Impact on my life besides really introducing a social  such as the fact that I had to stay quarantined inside away from people making me cooped up inside of a house with no form of actual socialization with friends or people in general. 

During the pandemic life at home was quiet,even inside of my neighborhood which  usually was very lively with People driving around,Walking, having a party every now and then. Never having the chance to see this  in my Neighborhood  again put me in a state of worry and anxiety   Having these emotions  lead me into a point of Anti Socialization , Hardly ever wanting to do work, rarely ever going outside to just get a breath of fresh air or just not feeling up for anything all these different feelings had an Impact on me. I heard from my old friends once in a while since  i exchanged contact with them before  everything went into a Total shutdown