can't live without my trucks | Teen Ink

can't live without my trucks

I can't live without my trucks because I am too attched to them with all the money and time I have working them like swoping the old ruste bed for a cleanor one that stoll costod me a grand but the fun late nights driving them around and having them look rust free is a blabt . 

The one is a 1990 Jeep Comanche that I made rust free but still needs a pant job and I only drive it in late spring into early fall the rest of the time it is parked. My other truck is a 1999 F250 SUPER DUTY that I drove everywhere in and out of state. 

My brother and I drove it out to Ohio from Wisconsin to go to a truck show just because we wanted to go. With all those memories I can't let them go easily even if i drag it out in the axel's because replacing axel's on them is better then losing them in a fire where there is a total loss because after a fire it would not be worth rebuilding.

So to put it in a shorter story I can't live without my trucks and I will do anything in my power to save them from the fier grave and keep them as long as possible because they have been there for the good and bad days I have had.      

love for cars and trucks