Yeah!! I made a difference | Teen Ink

Yeah!! I made a difference

By Adatheprincess BRONZE, Peshawar, Other
Adatheprincess BRONZE, Peshawar, Other
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Allah created life and death in order to test us.

Students with lower I.Qs struggle to achieve all that and understand all the concepts that Students with inborn capabilities could do easily and with less effort.

My heart feels for my every fellow who is pressured by the society for a major or field that he/she is weak in and can't perform well.

I am an intelligent student who gets to understand things easily because my concepts are strong enough. 

The weaker students who rely on their own hard work and don't cheat or opt for unfair means in examination but instead study a lot and every moment of the year but still are unable to score a good result is because of lack of correct guidance. I really appreciate them from the deepest end of my heart.

I try my best to help all those students who ate struggling to achieve excellence in studies. The other toppers of my class avoid the lower performers and are rude enough to look down upon them. Though everyone is not the same. I am the one who decided to make to change.

I explain my fellows the topics that they are unable to understand. these students don't ask questions from the teacher because they lack the confidence to do so. I also do my best to make them understand that they shouldn't be afraid of the teachers.

I as a friend always tries to encourage them that they can do, what they think of doing and that they are capable of becoming, what they want to become and that they could achieve, what they want to achieve.

I tutors the students of my level and they are very thankful to me for that. one of my fellows also bought a really nice and fine gift for me.

I teaches my fellows whatever I know because I want to spread the light of knowledge. I don't want to brag about my kindness even though the act done my me is of not a huge one that could affect the whole humanity but this is only to inspire others to lit in their souls the spirit to help others.

Teens can make a difference